Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seals broken and contests ensue.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As if responding to Omac's question the rift spat out another object. This one appearing like a bolt of lighting as it whizzed past his head nearly killing him. Instead it embedded itself in the earth behind him quivering with the force of impact. Like the tonfas the object was charred nearly beyond recognition, but the howling winds outside the vortex licked away the flames revealing a primitive looking spear. It's head was not quite stone, but also not quite steel and the shaft seemed to spotted like a jaguar. From what part of it that wasn't burned it showed many signs of battle and stood nearly five feet tall from point to the broken remains of the shaft.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 10-30-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I will take that as a no. You didn't have to be so blunt oh powerful tear in space time.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Why must you be so sassy to apocalyptic rips in space time Omac? =.=

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'm sassy towards everyone. I'm not going to stop at an apocalyptic rip in space time.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As the witching hour draws near the fury of the rift grows in danger and magnitude. Nearly all the ground beneath and around it has been warped, destroyed, or completely erased from existence.

But still it roars and rends reality from it's place. More weapons get thrown out, but something tells you the end of it's destruction is nigh.

Like a bolt of blue fire the next object whirls from the center of the vortex. Streaking across the sky leaving a trail of magical fie behind it before it crashed onto a large flat stone splintering like rotted wood. But as you draw close you see it is far from a piece of junky wood. While charred to nearly ash and broken in no less than six pieces the faint glow of magic seethes from it the precious blue gem in it's head still intact and glowing with life.

Next something thin is hurled out, buzzing through the air like a silver nail. It's wild route takes it to be buried under a rock before it snaps in half and tumbled over the top. Tis a rapier of some kind, but much smaller and lighter than the usual weapon. As well it sports many knicks and seems to be coated in strange runes, possibly wielded by a child or...Dwarf?

The last item to leave the howling vortex is the only weapon that seems to move with a mind of it's own. Changing it's course to impale a small rabbit unlucky enough to hop into the rift plain. The animal let out a pained high pitched scream before it crumbles to the ground it's blood seeming to be sucked into the evil looking katana that had nearly cleaved the small beast in half. Like the rest of the weapons it shows many signs of battle and damage. The handle looks like it was melted into some sick jagged spike and the blade itself squirm with darkness even as it was bent over at nearly 90 degrees.

With this final object regurgitated from it's hellish bowls, many would think that would be it. But with renewed violence the rift doubles in size in mere seconds tearing at the very sky above slowly beginning to consume what sad land was left around it. Ten more items are hurled from it's mouth but no one could see what they were before the rift let an almost human scream of either pain or relief followed by a laugh that was anything but human.

The evil from the world looked to be getting sucked inside it's opening each second doubling in size until it threatens the lands around it beginning to take huge chunks out of them like the ravenous beast it had become. Soon everything had become twisted and warped darkening in color like a huge blanket was being pulled up over RPA our new homeland already groaning under it's influence.

But in the blink of an eye and with a voice like a millions dead souls roared out from somewhere deep with the forgotten reaches of RPA daring the rift to carry on with it's malicious assault on our home. Unbowed the rift roared back. On and on this went until there was no sound but the two unknown forces screaming over each other. Then with a crack like the snapping of a bone everything....stops.

Utter silence, utter stillness...like time itself has ceased to move. The chaos settled and whatever magic that had conjured the weapons reacted. Glowing blue...unknown figures formed near each weapons' final resting place.

Only sizes and the barest of features could be seen, but it was viewing them through Opaque glass as a dome of pure energy has formed around the rift. Giving you an look in, but stopping you from moving any closer.

What does it all mean? You don't know, but as the clicking of a lock ripples through the air your head turns south to the deepest reaches of RPA once thought forgotten.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123