Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin sniffled and sat up before he pulled her up closer to him and started to pet her. "You know, you aren't a very loving dog right?" He asked her before he yawned and laid his head on his pillow to try to get some sleep.

He always knew there was something up with his dog, but he didn't know what it was. He knew she had her own room and he always wondered why She just couldn't stay in the room with him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She growls a bit when he hugged her, and starting to pet her more, she knew she was forbidden to talk to hem, she looked up when he tried to get some sleep, and steps out of the bed slowly and walked to the window and looked outside, to the dark woods.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The boy fell asleep right there and then started to sigh in his sleep. Though, it was obvious that he was having trouble doing so.

Franklin smiled and walked into the livingroom to see that his wife was finally home. "Why hello, dear." He smiled and walked over to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The woman smiled at Franklin, and gave him a small kiss "Hello my dear, how is ore son doing?" she asked while she took a little sip of her with wine.

Lana looked at the boy that starting to sing, she walked over the bed, an end put her front paws on the bed and starts to sniff at the boy, and pushed with her nose against the boy's face

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin sighed and sat down by his wife. "He is not doing too well." He whispered to her. "And Nala got into big trouble for growling at me." He said and then watched her drink her wine. "Oh so it is one of those nights?" He asked her and then chuckled a bit.

Dustin felt her nose on his face and slowly opened up his eyes. "I wish you could talk to me sweet girl." He said and then started to pat her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"She was mean to me yesterday, she wanted to bite me," she said, "and yes.. one of those day's, "she said and starts to kiss him "We need to punnich her better, for not doing her job"

Lana looked him wanted to talk but new, that Franklin will finde out and hurt her even more, she sniffs a bit and lifted her head and sniffing more, now smelling the perfume his mother always was wearing, so she was back home.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin nodded his head and then kept kissing her. "Why didn't you tell me last night?" He asked and pulled her onto his lap. He could taste the red wine on her lips and started to put his hands on her waist.

Dustin sighed and looked at her. "Is Mom home? You always sniff and sniff when she gets home." He said and kept petting her before he started to scratch her under the chin.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 10-27-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Well last night you were too busy, and drinking," she said and kissed him more, "Why don't we go to or room," she said and starts unbutton his shirt

Lana likes it when he scratched her under her chin and turned on her back, "More to the left" she accidentally said

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin nodded his head and then started to stand up and made then way to the bedroom while he held her. He then without missing a beat sat them on the bed and started to kiss her neck.

Dustin moved a bit to the left and frowned a bit. "Wait, did you just talk?" He asked and had to take a moment. "No, I'm just not thinking straight."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She closed her eyes and gasped a bit "You now howe to turn me on my love" she said, and looks at him and starts to lose her dress and let it fall on the ground.

She had a large blauw bruse on the side of her hip, and she looked at Frankling "Thad dog dit this yesterday" she said and starts to kiss him more pushing him on the bed, and starts to unbutton his pants

Lana knew she was in big trouble now when he said that he maybe wasn't thinking straight, she laid down, hoping he will soon forget it

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast