Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head and then went to kiss the bruise on her side before He felt her unbutton his pants. He then lifted his lege so she could get them off.

He then smiled and moved his hands to unclqps her bra before he let it fall off her shoulders and looked at her beautiful body. "You are beautiful." He whispered and then moved his hand up to grab her breast.

Dustin decided he was going to try something. He started to turn her onto her back and started to try and find her tickle spot to see if he heard anything.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She kissed him wildly and looked at him and grins and pushed him away and starts to slowly take off her thong and looked at him, and smiled, and crawls on top of him, and puts her hand in his boxer

her right paw starts to move when he found her spot, making a funny noise "Ow yes that's is the spot" she said

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled and then started to moan when he felt her hand and tried to get off his boxers. "Oh...." He whispered and then lifted his head to kiss her stomach. "Please, don't tease me." He begged her as he felt her hand.

Dustin quickly pulled his hand away. "What the hell." He said and went to get off of his bed to go get his parents, but frowned as he could slightly hear them. Nevermind, he was not about to interrupt. He came back and looked at her. "I know you can talk, Lana." He said and then looked at her. "How long have you been able to talk? How do you talk?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lana steps out of the bed and sits down, and dint say anything her ears moved a bit hearing the master and his wife having heating sex in their room, she lays down, and pretend that she was falling asleep, hoping the boy will go to bed too and will forget it in the morning

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The next morning Franklin woke up next to his wife and smiled. "Man, that was the best sex we have ever had." He said and then stood up. "I'm going to hop in the shower while you go cook breakfast." He said to her softly.

Dustin had just taken Lana out to potty. He then came back in and looked at her. "Stop acting like nothing happened last night." He said to her softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well, you were a beast in bed... but what are we going to do whit that dog Hunny" she asked, while she put on her bathrobe and gave him a little kiss.

Lana still dint say anything, but was hoping, that he soon stops asking and trying to make her speak, she stops when the wanted to enter the kitchen, en sits down next to the door knowing that she wasn't allowed in the kitchen.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled and returned the kiss as he made his way to the bathroom. "Um, I'm going to beat the shit out of her with that bull wipe in the garage." (Oh forgot to mention if an everteen gets beat they will just heal in a few hours.)

Dustin sighed and started to fix his coffee before he went to the livingroom where she was and decided to pop her. "Tell me!" He said loudly, mainly just taking his grief out of her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"What must I tell you Hunny?" she asked her son when she entered the living room, and walked over to him and kissed him on his head.

Lana looked at the women, and walked over to her spot and lays down

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin hadn't seen his mom since his girlfriend died so he forgot about Lana for now and just hugged his mom and started to sob. "Why did she have to die?" He asked her.

Frank got done and dressed before he got the wipe and went over to Lana and grabbed her by her scruff and dragged her to the bedroom before he turned her collar to force her into her human. "Why the hell did you bite my wife!?" He asked after he locked the door.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

His mother hugged him, and stroked his cheek, "I wish I knew, darling," she said warmly, and then saw her husband walk into the room and grinned as he grabbed Lana by the neck and the yelping.

Lana was shocked and yelped as he grabbed her so brutally and dragged her to her room when she was forced to change, she stepped back anxiously, and saw whip, "I never bit her!" she cried, knowing that he would not believe her

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast