Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin nodded his head. "Well, I can't promise you that they will grow up safe." He said to her before he shook his head. "I really wish I could." He whispered to her softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lana smiled and sat down on the bed, and took his hand "As long as I am with you" she spoke and stretched out

Gabriel stared at Franklin for a moment and suddenly took his hand "Stay ..." she said softly
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin nodded his head and held her hand as he laid by her. "Do you think that you are pregnant?" He asked her softly.

From nodded his head and looked at her. "Did you do something to me Gabe? If so why?" He asked her in a disappointed way.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lana was shocked and thought of the night before and turned red, and shrugged "I don't know".

Gabriel did not dare to say anything, she was ashamed, "Your sister forced me" she said softly
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed a bit and shook his head. "We can't go though this again. Hopefully I didn't impregnate you." He said and then looked at his two kids.

Frank frowned a bit. "You mean, your sister. I don't have a sister." He told her softly and then went to kiss her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Yes, I mean sorry," she said, confused, not daring to look at Franklin.

Lana also glanced at the two sleeping children "I'm going to see if there is anything to eat, I'm hungry and she jumped up and walked to the window, and saw that they were in a forest" Can't wait to spend the night tonight run through the woods "

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin frowned a little bit. "Just give me a hug and then we can talk out everything. I'm not mad at you. I promise." He said to her.

Dustin frowned a bit. "You are leaving?" He asked her softly before he took her hand into his, not wanting her to leave.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Years passed, Astin celebrated his 8th birthday and was kept away from others for safety reasons, only Anna, who was over 9, occasionally allowed her brother, whom she considered more like her father, to go into town.

Anna's powers had grown quite well, and also had to train every day, and those training sessions strangely did Dustin's father, who had fully recovered his memory in all those years.

Lana was often in the woods, teaching her son to hunt when it is full moon she locked herself in a special bunker that Dustin and a few others had made.

Lana came out of the bunker the next morning, after hearing that it had been unlocked, she went up the stairs, and saw Franklin coming along with Gabriel, she still did not trust Franklin, this sometimes led to a small quarrel between her and Dustin, Lana nodded as a greeting when she saw Franklin step out of the car, Anna and Austin ran to Franklin and greeted him, and looked briefly at their mother, who was fighting her close, and walked to the house .

Lana walked into the house and immediately went to the coffee machine, and grabbed a cup and poured coffee into her cup, and yawned, and heard the news on the radio, about how the new selection was going to be leader, everyone knew that Dustin's mother was one of the people who wanted to become the world leader, and she was quite popular. "Can the radio be turned off!" she said a bit surly, looking in the cupboards for aspiring and something for her stomach
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-14-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin smiled and then started to pick up his grandkids. "Hey there. What are you two up to?" He asked Austin and smiled. "Happy birthday, bud!" He said and then stroked Austin's ears.

He had been trying to win the trust of Lana. He couldn't help yet his own wife was forced to wipe his memory.

Dustin frowned and cut off the radio. "Look, get that bitch look off of your face. Dad is not here to hurt them." He snapped at her. "It is Austin's birthday." He told her andnthen smiled as Anna ran over to Gabriel.

Anne smiled and held out her arms. "I can carry really heavy things now!" She said excitedly to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lana rolled her eyes for a moment, and looked at him for a moment. "I haven't said anything yet, and you are a jerk to me right away," and she took another sip of her coffee, and saw Gabriel and Frankling come in with both children who could not stop talking "Austin and Anna, give them space, ow and Anna, did you finish your homework last night?" she asked calmly and ignored Franklin.

Gabriel smiled at Anna "I told you you could do it" she said and looked briefly at Dustin and Lana and sighed for a moment, then gave Austin a gift "Happy birthday" she spoke with a smile

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast