Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin sighed a bit and then went to go sit down. "The kids are fine to talk to them as much as they want." He told his wife with a small snap. "And then maybe we can have alone time while they are here."

Anna frowned and looked as her brother was the only one getting gifts. "Do you have anything for me?" She asked her Grandmother. She was getting jealous.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Anna, it's your brother's birthday, not yours," Lana said a little sternly, and had to yawn and now ignored Dustin, and walked over to both children and gave them a kiss, and looked at Dustin "today we're going to teach little one" she said with a small smile.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned a bit. "Teach them what?" He asked her softly before he began to smile happily our of the corners of his mouth.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

lana looked angry at Dustin "More than what you can teach them," she said and kept looking at him and then felt Austin pulling her arm and she looked at him and sighed "Sorry, mommy just had a hard night" she sighed for a moment. "Ow Dustin, if you want to make yourself useful today, plates can be replaced in my basement, apparently I was a bit wild" she said, and looked at Dustin, causing Franklin to look at Lana for a moment, and was worried about her.

Gabriel looked at Anna for a moment "Anna do you want to go shopping tomorrow?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned a bit and then sighed. "Of course." He then threw his hands up. "What the hell do you want me to teach them?" He asked her.

Anna nodded her head. "Yes. I want to go! Can I get some dresses?" She asked her happily. She really wanted to have fun.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Maybe you can teach them to shut up and do something here at home than just listen to that fucking radio !!!" she said angrily and began to growl falsely, and obviously had serious problems with her wolf side, and Dustin looked panting and growling.

Gabriel was shocked, and looked at the children, "Come children, let's play outside," she said, and looked at Franklin who knew more about the wolf side of Lana, because he had studied more.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned a bit and walked over to the radio and out of the water before he ran it under it and it stopped working. "You fucking happy now, you bitch."

Franklin frowned a bit. "I knew Lana before you did so Maybe I could do a few test to see why she is acting like this."

Anna went out with Austin. "What did they give you?" She asked and used her magic to pull the box out of his hand.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin got angry "Hey that's mine !!!" he said angrily and tried to take it.

Lana heard Franklin and growled at him "You stay away from me with your bad feet !!!" she cried angrily, and started to growl more.

Gabriel went to Dustin and looked at him. "Your father suspects that there is something wrong with your wife, she loves you, and you know that, but inside you feel that something is wrong, why don't we go to looking at her basement "

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Anna opened it and smiled to see that he had gotten a drone. "Oh, look want me to teach you how to work it?" She asked her little brother.

Franklin frowned a bit. "There is something wrong with you. I really think you should let me get a handle it."

Dustin nodded his head and the went to go look. He got to the basement and saw it was destroyed. "Why they hell did She do that?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin got angry and hit his sister, and grabbed the "I know how it works" drone, he spoke angry.

Lana growled at Franklin "Stay away from me !!" she spoke and growled more and changed

Gabriel was shocked and looked at Dustin "She is getting more dangerous Dustin, something needs to be done before she injures anyone"

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast