Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin nodded and went to pick up the broken drone. "I think that we can fix it." He told him and started to walk back inside.

Mike frowned a bit. "He just hit his kid in the mouth." He pointed out to her.

Dustin frowned a bit and took her cake. "Study and then you can have it back." He told her softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin looked at his father. "Aren't you telling Mom what I've been saying about her tail?" he asked

Anna looked angry at her father and crossed her arms "I don't want to learn !!!" she said angrily and let things float
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned a bit. "Why has Mommy's tail been doing that?" He asked him and crossed his arms. Dustin then frowned and picked up his daughter before he carried her to her room to spank her

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna started crying when he had punished her and put both hands on her ass and looked at her father with tears in her eyes. Then she pushed her father out of her room, with her power's and closed the door, and locked it "I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed at the door, and starts throwing things at the door.

Gabriel sighed for a moment and shook her head. "Parenting," she said, looking at Austin. "So Mommy had her tail like you when she changes back?" she asked, surprised, and looked at Franklin for a moment, and looked at Dustin, when she saw howe he was pushed out of Anna's room "Well her powers are growing, you better let her cool down Dustin before you kick down the door" she said.

Mike took a sip of his coffie and looked at Gabriel, and then at Franklin "Oke I think its time for me to go to work... and keep an eye on your Ex-wife off your's she is on the winning side, of the elections" he said wile he stood up from his chair, and walked to the door.
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-17-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin sighed a bit and looked at Mike. "What new stuff does she have?" He asked him and then went to grab his shoes. "I'm going with you."

He then frowned and listened to Austin. "How long did Mommy's tail stay for?" He asked him and then sighed to Gabriel.

"Please, she needs to be beat until she can learn to have some self respect." He huffed to her softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Gabriel looked sternly at Dustin. "She doesn't have to, you should talk and punish your daughter without beating her," she said sternly.

"She has new troops ... and everyone and everyone gets a chip, which contains all the data, who you are, which classes and whether you are an event, plus all Eventeens get a device shot in the neck, this will replace the collar, "Mike said, and opened the door." You better stay with your wife before she wakes up?"

Austin looked down at the ground "He spoke softly and wanted to say more, but he had promised his mother that it was their secret

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin sighed a bit and then started to shake his head. "Bit she was acting like a complete and total brat." He told her softly.

Franklin sighed. "Well then, I'll come with you Mike. Just to see the bitches face when she sees that I'm happy."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Gabriel laughed a little. "Children can sometimes make it difficult for you," she said calmly and heard nothing in Anna's room. "I think she has calmed down," she said calmly.

Anna lay on the bed and pressed her stuffed bunny to her and tired, yawning, put her thumb in her mouth, and unlocked the door.

Lana slowly woke up, her head was pounding, and she got up out of her bed, end walked out of the room, and into the house ignoring everybody, and walked to the kitchen

Austin looked at his mother and then tugged at Franklin's arm, pointing at his mother's white tail, who was just making some
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-18-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin nodded his head and went to talk with Anna. He walked into her room and walked over. "Honey, are you okay now?" He asked her softly.

Franklin sogjed and walked into the kitchen too. "Mike, wait." He said and then looked at Lana. "Lana, why do you just have a tail?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Are you still not gone?" She spoke angry and took a sip of her tea "And what does it matter if my tail is still there" and then looked at Austin "Couldn't you keep your mouth shut again" and walked past Franklin out of the kitchen, leaving Gabriel and Mike saw the tail "What never seen my tail?" she said

Anna nodded a little and looked at her father. "Daddy, my head hurts," she spoke softly, and had to yawn, and put her thumb back in her mouth.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast