Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I love a slave? [RATED M!] 1X1 with Pidipuuu

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Anna frowned and used her power to yank the drone away before she used her power to throw it Far away. She then gasped as it hit a tree and broke.

Franklin frowned and backed up. "You know something is wrong with you and you just don't want any help." He told her softly.

Dustin sighed and nodded. "I know that, but what would you like for me to do about it?" He asked her and started to clean up.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin growled and got angry, and his sister fell to Lana heard something and hurried past Franklin, and came between them and growled to Anna and Austin.

Anna was shocked, this was the first time she saw her mother so angry and she rushed to her father, with tears in her eyes, and Austin squeaked and scared his tail between his legs, and looked at his mother looking at him falsely growled.

Franklin had had enough of grabbing his Pistol and shot two arrows in Lana who was startled and slowly sank through her legs and fell to the ground and slowly changed back again, and slowly drifts away into a deed sleep.

Anna was crying and soon Austin starts to cry to, looking at his Mother en than at his broken drone he even starts to cry louder, end made himself small next to his mother and hide's his head to her chest, with his ears flat and tail between his leg's, than he looks up to Franklin "Wats wrong with mommy?" he asked in Tears.
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-15-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned as he saw Anna running over ao he picked her up. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her and started to rub her back before he started to walk out to see all of the commotion. "Hey, its okay."

Franklin sighed and picked up Lana. "I think maybe her wolf side is trying to go back to normal, so she is needs to be put for a few hours." He said and carried her back to bed before he went to pick up Austin. "She is just angry and when she is, her wolf comes out more. Now where is your drone?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna wiped her tears away and looked at her father. "Mommy got angry, and Austin hit and scratched me," she said.

Austin sobbed and put his thumb in his mouth, and both ears were flat, and he pointed to the broken drone by the tree "Stupid sister broke it" he spoke angry
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin nodded his head and started to rub her back. "Why did he scratch you?" He asked her softly and then kissed her forehead.

Franklin frowned and then pulled his thumb out of his mouth. "Well, we will just have to tell on her." He said and then stroked Austin's ears. "You know, you are the only one of your kind."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin put his thumb back in his mouth, something he was only too happy to do when he felt sad, and nodded to Franklin for a moment. "That's why Mom and Dad don't let me go to the big city," he said his thumb in his mouth "And mama is not allowed either, because daddy is afraid grandma will find her"

"Because he's stupid," she said, not daring to say what she had done, with the Austin drone. "Daddy, can I have a piece of cake?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dustin frowned a bit and looked to his son. "Don't ever call that bitch your grandma." He snapped at Austin before looking at his daughter. "Um, sure." He said and started to lead her inside.

Franklin sighed a bit. "Because people don't look like you and your mom. So they would try to do experiments on you to see how you are what you look like." He told his grandson.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin was shocked when Dustin talked to him like that, and looked at Franklin again. "Mommy had her tail like me yesterday ..." he suddenly spoke something Dustin didn't even know but Austin was not allowed to say it, and he looks to the ground, "Now mommy will be mad at me for telling our secret" he sais while putting his thumb

Gabriel looked at Dustin, "You can also talk to your son in a more dusty way," she spoke and put food on the table, pointing to the homework for Austin and Anna

"Nooo, I don't want to study! I hate it, and Austin is just a little cry baby" she said while she took her cake and took a big bite of it "I just helped him with his drone.. he is a baby and needs help, to handle a drone" she said with her mouth full of cake
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-16-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Franklin frowned a bit. "Your Mommy had her tail like yours?" He asked him and then began to sigh a bit. "Do you get mad really easy like Mommy?" He asked as he went inside.

Dustin frowned a bit. "Gabriel, I know how to raise my kids and your sister is a bitch so." He said and then sat Anna in her study chair before he popped her in the mouth. "Stop it and study!"

Mike frowned and looked at Gabriel. "Maybe we should tell child care services about how he is treating them." He whispered to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Austin did not dare look at him and sucked his thumb and nodded.

Gabriel looked at Mike and smiled and shook her head. "They are doing well" she said calmly.

Anna looked angry "I don't want to learn, I want cake and play"

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast