Thread: A Path in the River [Private Role Play Seeking]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default A Path in the River [Private Role Play Seeking]

Good day, everyone.
    As some of you may know, my name is @Waarnemen. I also go by @Nugacity or @Lyn on several role playing forums.

I'm taking a break from Discord (which is my normal go-to site for role playing). I would like to break the ice, and get attuned to writing in an RP Forum again. I haven't done it in almost three years, so this is going to be hard.

My Writing Style: Literate - Novella (My writing ranges from 300-500+ words! I love to use descriptive language, flowery fluff, and expansions of the lore. I will usually give three or four paragraphs (with six-ten sentences). As a BARE MINIMUM. )

Preferred Pairings: Female + Female ; Male + Male; or Non Binary + Any Gender

Is OK with: Male + Female (only if I am the male counterpart)

No - Go: Male + Female (Where I am the female)

So, let us take care of a few things first.

1) I am a lesbian female behind the computer.
    So if you're expecting me to be a real life male, this is your first indicator to turn back NOW. I do appreciate if there's a relationship that sprouts into a romance in real life. However, note that IRL, I'm a non binary Lesbian. A gal looking for another girl.

2) I role play as ALL GENDERS UNDER THE SUN.
    Male, female, non binary, and the in-between. Yup. I play as ALL of them. I am trying to get used to playing as all of these genders, too. If I make a wrong step, please let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible.

3) I have an... Oddly specific kink.
    I'm... Uh... A tad nervous to explain it now (than I was a couple years ago, due to the sheet ignorance of what a Link is). But yes; I am into sneezy partners, and sneezing as a kink and a fetish. As far as sneeze centered scenarios, I have a BUCKET LOAD of these. That being said, you DO NOT HAVE TO ENGAGE IN IT if you choose not to. If you would prefer I don't use a character with sneezing afflictions (we call it hay fever here), let me know too, so I don't go overboard with the spellings.

One thing to note: I am not a huge fan of snot or colds. I am more of the "hay fever" lover.

4) I am open to NSFW being incorporated.
    However, I am a huge fan of "plot before smut" and "plot before sex". Like, I do NOT feel comfortable being forced into a romantic relationship. I mean, it's going to have to be realistic. People talk, greet, eat cake, and all that before getting to know someone. So if you're just looking for an excuse to jump into someone's pants... Then I am not going to be a good partner for you.

5) Yes! We will have LORE!
    AND LOTS OF IT! If you ask me to make a world for us, expect a document of lore, key terms, etc. Before you get engaged.

I am particularly interested in steampunk, Western, sci-fi, historical fiction, horror, anime (no fandoms plz), and high fantasy. I will be having some pairing ideas once this takes off!

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Hi, I'm particularly interested in your fantasy idea. Did you have any ideas in particular, or are you just looking for some swords and sorcery?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Hi there! Welcome back to RPA!

I'm very interested in fantasy and steampunk plots. I have some plot suggestions in my own thread linked in my signature. Maybe one of those would interest you? If not, I think creating a world and a plot with you sounds like a lot of fun, so maybe we could work together to figure something out.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame