Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] The New Vanguard (OOC)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yeah, all the player characters are meant to be humans in this RP. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough in the first post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No worries at all I am just working on a new concept sorry i am taking so long!

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

No problem at all.

Once Quetzalcoatl gets a character sheet finished, I think we will start, if everyone is okay with that.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Great.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, Futuristic, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm cool with that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry for the wait, let me know if this okay for story purposes. Any questions comments or feedback let me know.

Name: Adara (Hellfire Fairy, Agent of Chaos, Satan’s Architect…etc) Ignatius
    Home world: Mephestous-F8989 (No long habitable)
    Appearance: Adara stands at the towering height of exactly five feet. She has short red hair and soft lavender eyes. Outfits do not matter to her except that they must have plenty of pockets. As such she typically dresses in more tom-boy attire. Her hands are not soft; she has the occasional scar or burn mark from years of dealing in her family’s craft.
    Biography: Adara grew up on Mephestous-F8989 which was an extremely volatile planet. Known for its harsh heat and harmful natural gases. The plant was a composite site for some the riches ores and materials. Most people on the planet were they to become ore miners or foolish private gold diggers. Death was common on this planet, still sad…but not uncommon considering the place was a magma wasteland.

Adara’s family was just that…general miners. Her father and brothers would go off into their large “Safe” mining machines while Adara and her mother would stay at home, tending to their private farms and practice in what her mother would call her “life’s craft” Fireworks. Adara was fascinated in the old ways. Nowadays people used projections and artificial lights but to Adara these things meant nothing. Nothing was more satisfying than a good firework. Thus she studied the art to making a satisfying bang.

One day however there was an eruption…one so large it destroyed the foundations of the planet. Maybe a miner had hit something they should not…maybe there was some experimentation on power or technology…maybe the planet was just fed up with it but there were explosions…everywhere. The horrors were extreme people melting…dying…suffering. Adara and her family tried to escape but when rescuers from a nearby planet finally came…only Adara and a few other escaped.

Orphaned and heartbroken the only she could do was vow vengeance against this planet. She wanted nothing more than to find a way to destroy the place she once called home. In the foster system she traveled a lot…Adara only showed excitement when she either played with fire or worked on making fireworks like her mom taught her. In school she did not do well…only getting passing scores in reading, math science. Family’s would pick her up only to drop her off again telling the places she was a menace who only enjoyed seeing things burn.

Once a formal adult (she was fourteen at the time) she tried to live her life a simple fireworks creator…however the creations she made never astounded her anymore. So many attempt to appease even herself…there simply was no color anymore…all she could see was the burning of magma. It was not until she watched an accidental fire down the block that she felt something stir. The flames…the pop of gas exploding…this was what she needed. This was how she could get her revenge and feel like living again…she needed to go back to that planet and blow it up…the largest firework in existence…

Since that moment she left without a trace…studying the art of explosions. In total her accounts of arson are immeasurable. It wasn’t until she took a job from a group of individuals to make the largest explosion she could, that she was finally put away in the vanguard. Who knew that attempting to set off a cascade of explosions at an election celebration would cause so much trouble. After all to her…to beauty and experimentation were enough.

She never counted her destruction...nor did she ever feel any sympathy. Nothing would stop her from either dying or reaching her goal of planetary destruction.

Skills: Chemical Engineering, Sabotage, and anything that makes big explosions. Not so much and inventor or innovator, just a demolitions expert.

Other: Very easy to motivate as long as it follows her passion toward explosion. She is not crazy or evil, nor is she really an agent of chaos. She just wants to practice her work for her final venture to revenge against something inanimate. Otherwise very kind a sweet. Excellent cook also.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Looks good, Quetzalcoatl.

I'll get the IC thread up soon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yay! Thank you!

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Alright, the IC thread is up.

Your characters can either already be in the bridge with Alec, or if you want, they can be in one of the cell blocks that were still in their cells.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry, new person question, should I want to be addressed or I admit to not being sure if I should just barge in or let you guys contiune your conversation first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast