Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He decided to stay on the couch. Felicia sighed and dozed off. Perhaps he didn't want to make things right after all. She had given him a chance to be near her but he turned her down. She stayed silent as she slept but when she woke up, she knew that he was still awake but silent and still on the couch.

Eventually, she sat up and looked at him. Could she forgive him? She didn't know. The pain in the back of her skull was a reminder of what he had done to her. "Tyler?" She asked into the silence. "Were you happier with that blonde girl?" She asked.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler sighed as he heard that question. He felt his anger build up and he wanted to shout at her. Though he had made so much progress.

He then sighed and looked at her from his spot on the couch. "If you would quit doubting me I would be happier with you." He said and stood to go sit in the bathroom. "If you want to go out and get some air you can. The cleaning lady will get here soon and I'd rather not have you glaring me down not to touch her."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked away when he accused her. He was mad at her and she didn't really want to hang around he was upset. She growled slightly. "Fine. I guess I know when I'm not wanted." She snapped back. She slid on her shoes and grabbed her room key.

"Touch her for all I care. You probably want to anyways. You just want me gone so you can do it without consequences!" She yelled at him through the bathroom door. "Know what? I don't care anymore. I'm trying to reach out to you. I was trying to be nice but I just can't with you! You're always second guessing my motives too! I'll divorce you once we get back home so you can be with her since you like her more than me!" She left and slammed the door behind her. She decided to go to the exercise room and walk on the treadmill since she couldn't go outside without the press swarming her.

5 minutes later, a curvy blonde hair, blue eyed young house keeper knocked on the door and entered. "House keeping!" She called. "I'm just going to clean up a bit around here. I'm sure you two have been busy." She said as she started to collect the trash.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler sighed and sat on the bed as he listed to his wife before he heard the lady come in and he looked her over. She was beautiful. He then chuckled a bit. "No. We haven't really been that busy." He said and then bit his lip.

He stood up and walked over to her. "I'm Prince Tyler." He said and held out his hand. "And you are?" He asked her softly.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Oh!" She blushed but took his hand. "My name is Clarissa, your highness." She was actually talking to... And touching a prince! And a handsome one too! She looked at him then glanced around the room.

"Haven't been busy? Where is your wife? The princess?" She was confused. Though, she had read that they had a bit of a fight a few days ago. Was that why they haven't been 'busy'. She paused for a moment. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. "I'm sure you must be very pent up, my Lord." She said in a low, seductive voice. Her uniform hugged her curves ever so nicely.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled a bit. "My wife went out for a bit. Well I just haven't pushed her into doing anything she wasn't ready for." He heard the seductiveness in her voice and He gulmped.

He then bit his lip and smiled. "Yeah I have and it would be nice if she would learn that I wouldn't hurt her." He said and then looked at her curves before he playboy mind switched on.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "Pity that she doesn't see things your way." She said. "If you were my husband, I would have sex all over this room a hundred times." She placed a manicured hand on his chest. "She doesn't know what she's missing out on." She murmured.

"I can help you. Get rid of all that pesky pent up frustrations. I'm sure it's hard to concentrate on her when all you want to do is pin her down and fuck her." She looked directly into his eyes before undoing the top few buttons of her shirt, showing off her ample cleavage.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed softly as he tried to get his desires to go away. He was married. He had a wife. He looked down into Clarissa's eyes. "Mayeb a quick handjob?"

He then looked down as he saw her unbuttoning her shirt. He suddenly felt a bugle in his pants and then went to help her with her shirt.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled as he started to help unbutton her shirt, leaving her in just her lace bra. "I think you desire more than a handjob." She murmured. She leaned in and kissed him full on the lips, lusty and confident. She started to work at taking off his pants. "Come on. She's not here and you need assistance. I'll help you."

She started to take off her pants as well, before straddling him and grinding against him. "You want me.... I know I'm your type. Take advantage of it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fade)

Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast