Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She crossed her arms. "I do not want to married to him any sooner than I need to be." She said. "And he's probably going to sleep around anyways after we're married. What's the point in speeding it up?" She asked. "I'm going to be trapped in a loveless marriage, hating my husband. We're too different." She sighed. "Look, I get you're trying to make me feel better but it's not working. Thank you though."

After a couple of minutes, her handmaiden came running up. "Princess! I just heard! Your parents have agreed to move up the wedding to tomorrow!" Felicia whirled to face her.

"What?! That snake!" She yelled. She immediately took off running. She didn't care how unlady like it made her seem. "That bastard..." She muttered. She walked into the study to see her parents, Tyler and his parents all sitting and talking. She quickly curtsied before walking over to them. "Is the wedding really getting moved up?"

Her mother smiled. "Oh yes. We thought it best to seal this alliance as quickly as possible." Her father nodded in agreement. "Why can't we just sign some papers saying that we're aligned? I don't want to marry him! He literally just got done having sex with someone else! Some girl he brought with him from his country!" She said, pointing at Tyler. Her mother stood and took her hand.

"Now dear... Don't make a scene. You don't know if that's true or not." The queen said.

"Of course it's true! He told me before he went off to do it!" She protested.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler's mother frowned a bit as she listened to the conversation. "Now, I told my son no more doing that." She then stood and went to Tyler. "Remember, you are here for a good reason and look at this young woman. She so so beautiful." She queen said and then sighed.

Tyler frowned at his mother before he nodded. "Of course, she is pretty." He said, now acting like a gentleman. "I'm sorry, it's just that I have desires and we aren't married yet."

Then Tyler's father just had to look at the other king. "Or, should we make the wedding tonight and send them straight on their honeymoon?"

(Sorry if the post seems kinda crappy.)

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia glared at the prince as now he was all nice and gentlemen like. Then he spoke of his needs and she scoffed. "Needs indeed. Seems I have more self control than you." She said, looking away. Then she heard her future father in-law suggest moving their wedding to tonight. "No wait! Think about this!"

Her father nodded. "Yes. I think this is best. I'll inform the vicar at once." He rang for his butler. Once he arrived, he smiled. "Tell Bishop Fernario that the wedding will be held tonight at 7." The butler nodded and left. The king turned to Felicia and Tyler and smiled. "There. It's done. Felicia, you better start getting ready. You will be a bride today."

"Father! Please!" She started to protest when her mother cut her off. "Felicia you will do as your father says. Now go. Get ready." Felicia sighed and glared at Tyler before leaving. She knew that he did this on purpose, to what purpose, she didn't know.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler chuckled and then went to start getting himself ready. For him it was just a quick shower and getting his hygiene. He then started to let his servants help him get dressed.

He looked at his men. "She needs to learn to let go and have fun." He said and then held his neck up so they could tie his tie. "Don't you agree?"

One on Felicia's maids was doing her makeup. "Your highness, you can teach him a little self control. You can teach him to calm down." She said as the other started to dry her hair.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

His men nodded and one spoke. "Of course sir. How do you intend on doing that? She seems quite ... Upset with you for organizing this wedding much sooner than expected." He said as he tied his tie.

Felicia nodded. "Yes. Of course. He's going to need it if he expects me to be his wife." She let the girls work on her long hair. "If he thinks he's going to consummate this marriage tonight, he has another think coming." She said. "Not after the stunt he pulled today. He's not going to get me in his bed until the night we were supposed to get married. And if he dares think to sleep with another woman." She chuckled. "Well, it won't end well for him."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler chuckled a bit and then smiled. "A little thing called seduction." He smiled and then smelt his own breath. "Oh man. I need to brush that." He then frowned a bit. "Now, how to seduce a woman who doesn't want it."

The woman nodded her head and smiled a bit. "Maybe if he tries anything you could just tell him no and if he still tries then get up and leave." She suggested , but doubted that it would work. "I know you have been waiting to be married for your first time."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The man smiled. "Very good sir. I feel as if the princess will resist your advances. The other workers know that the princess is livid. She's quite upset with you for pushing the wedding to today. She also doesn't appreciate the fact that you consort with other women. To me, she's jealous that you aren't only hers."

Felicia nodded a bit. "Of course I'll say no. I don't want to be associated with him. I don't want him near me. And I waited because I figured that I would have a choice in who i married. Now I'm forced to marry him of all people. The Playboy who only likes blondes. I don't think he's happy about this marriage either. He just wants to piss me off."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler nodded his head and then began to smile. "Yes, well after tonight she will be mine." He chuckled and then stood. "I think I look pretty sharp." He then walked to get his shoes. "Though she was the one who told me to go fuck a hooker, so I did."

The lady nodded her head and soon it was time for the dress. "I understand, but don't deny him so much that he tries to force sex on you." She said and then began to get the dress out of her closet. "So how to you plan on showing him how to be calm?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He chuckled. "Of course your highness. She will be yours. And you do look sharp. She would be a fool to not want you." He said. "I know sir. Though, maybe you should explain yourself to her." He said as he brushed him off. "You look like a proper groom, Prince Tyler." He said. "the wedding will certainly be a success."

Felicia sighed. "I'm not just another conquest. I'm to be his wife. Not just some hooker." She let them get her dressed in her wedding gown. "I don't know. I'll think of something."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler nodded and then went put on his clone. "Yeah, I think tonight I should cook her a very romantic meal." Even though he did like others to do stuff for him, he loved to cook. Soon she would see that he was very romantic.

Soon it was time for the wedding and Tyler stood at the altar. He then smiled as the music came and he saw Felicia being walked with her father.

The king smiled and gently held his daughter's arm. "I know that you are mad at him, but I have gone to visit before and he will surprise you." He said and led her down the aisle.

He then began to sit down and watched as the wedding prevailed. And it was time to kiss the bride.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast