Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed and shook his head. "I know you do. And once I'm king I can have her beheaded." He told her and looked as it looked his sister had been crying. "Ugh, such a faker...."

Hid sister, Rebekah walked over. "Hey, thanks for coming. I need your help trying to figure out who murdered our parents." She said and then smiled. "This must be your wife."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked at him. "That's... that's a little... violent..." She said. She never was one to get aggressive. She would yell but she hated physically hurting people. She took his hand though she was a little scared of him at the moment. But he was the only person who she knew so she had no choice.

Felicia smiled at Tyler's sister and inclined her head. "Yes. I am princess Felicia." She said with a shy smile. "I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your parents. I'm sure the world and especially your country is mourning their deaths."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rebekah nodded her head and motioned for them to follow her. "Um the lords would like to talk with you about what they are planning to do and whom they pan on having rule this place." She said and gave a wicked laugh.

Tyler sighed and then gave Felicia's hand a little sqeeze. "Did you happen to tell your parents where we went or did you not have time to?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia squeezed his hand back. She nodded. "Of course I did. I told them that we were coming here to help sort out your parents' death." She explained. "Why do you ask?" She wasn't quite sure what was going on but she didn't really like the way Rebekah acted.

"Do you have any idea as to what is going to happen?' She asked the other girl.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed a bit and looked at her. "Its nothing, let's just get to our room to unpack." He said and then began to lead her away.

Rebekah smiled and then nodded. "Oh, you two will be here for a while She said and smiled as the guards grabbed then both and took them to the dungeon. She knew her brother was a playboy and was about to get revenge on both of them. She heard all of their secrets.

She knew that her brother was always horney and she knew that Felicia was so scared of being touched.

Later on Tyler woke up to see he was chained with his hands up in the air. He looked over to see his wife chained to a bed. "Felicia, you okay?"
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 11-11-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia smiled at him. She squeezed his hand tightly as he led them to their room. Then suddenly, she was grabbed. She screamed as she was taken to the dungeon. Soon enough, she was knocked out.

Felicia woke up and was chained to the bed. She pulled on the chains and screamed for help. She looked at Tyler with wide eyes. "Tyler! What's happening?" She asked.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit and looked at then ground. "I think very bad things." He said and started to yank at the chains. "Stupid bitch!" He cursed. He knew his sister couldn't be trusted and frowned as a man walked in and went over to Felicia.

The man was one of the guards, named, Kloss. "Why you are so beautiful." He said and walked over to her before he gently touched her face. "You know you and your husband douged a bullet."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked at him, terrified. "I want to go home!" She said with tears in her eyes. Then the door opened and she strained her neck to see who it was. The figure moved close to the bed and her eyes widened. She didn't like the look of this.

The stranger touched her face and she turned her head away. "Don't touch me!" She yelled. "Who are you? What do you want?!" She demanded. "What bullet?!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kloss chuckled a bit and smiled. "Okwy, I won't touch your face." He then smiled at her. He slowly went to her neck and leaned down to press a kiss to it. "Oh we were going to kill you guys too." He said and then chuckled. "Your husband is being very quiet. Mary, can you please come in and fix that."
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 11-12-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia tried to move okay but she couldn't. She screamed for help as he kissed her neck. "Let me go!" She yelled. "Don't touch me at all!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

Mary walked in and smiled at the prince. She was just his type of girl, hand picked by his sister. "Hello Tyler." She said lustfully. "Wanna have some fun?" She kissed his neck as she rubbed his crotch over his pants.

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast