Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As the wedding neared, she sulked. When it was time to walk down the aisle, she looked at her father. "But daddy.... I don't want to marry him. He's.... I can never love a man like him." All the same, she smiled as she walked down the aisle. She knew that the world was watching.

The only time her expression shifted was when it was time for him to kiss her. She made a disgusted face and actually leaned away from him a bit. She turned her face away so that he could kiss her cheek. She wanted no part of this.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler kissed her cheek and everyone clapped. Though when they made it to Montana, it was winter. They had the best hotel sweet and it was the best one ever. King sized bed and hot tub in the room. The prince sat his stuff down and even went to take her stuff from her.

"Hey, I'm sorry for how I acted. I was just doing as you said." He whispered to her and then started to go sit on the bed.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She let him kiss her cheek and soon enough, they were off on their honeymoon. Once they arrived at their hotel, she refused to hand over her stuff to him. She set it down herself before moving to the bathroom to change out of her dress. Sure, the suite was nice but she didn't want to be there with him.

"You should be sorry. You're a real piece of work." She said. "For one who likes to be with women, you don't really know them." She disappeared into the bathroom and got dressed into her pajamas. She came back out. "I won't accept your apology until you prove to me that you can actually be a real gentleman and not a fake one that you show off to the public."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit and looked at her as she came out of the bathroom. It was obvious that she never had sex before. If she had She would understand the need for more pleasure.

"I was going to see if we could have had sex, but that wouldn't have been very gentlemen of me when we hadn't even met." He huffed and then went to where she was. "I promise, it was just a sexual mistake." He said and went to put his arms around her from behind.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She crossed her arms and huffed. "As if I would want to have sex with you. And that just makes me not want to sleep with you even more." She said. As he wrapped his arms around her, she pushed him away and moved back across the room. "One you seem to have made countless times." She said.

She glared at him. "Are you even clean? Have you ever been tested? Or do you think your money can protect you?" She looked away from him. "You seem to only be interested in sex. If that's what you want then you might has well divorce me now."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He shook his head and then bit his lip. "Just so you know, I've only screwed Taylor and she and I have both been tested and we are clean." He said and then walked back over to her.

He then put his arms back around her and went to put his hand into her night pants. "I just want to show you what pleasure is and I just want you to feel good."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She rolled her eyes. "I doubt that. It's all over the tabloids, you flirting with other women. And if you like her so much, why didn't you marry her? She's just your type." She didn't notice him approaching her until he started to stick his hand down her pants. She turned and pushed him away.

"hands off!" She yelled. She smacked his face and hugged herself. "If you wanted that, then you would have tried to romance me before we got married instead of insulting me!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler frowned a bit and his head turned from the smack. "I was going to propose to her until I was told I was getting married." He said before he went to sit on the bed.

He knew she was playing really hard to get. He was trying to play the good guy now, but his past was getting in the way. "I was just pissed, okay!" He snapped and then started to change into just his boxers. "Will you please just give me a chance now!?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia didn't look at him as he spoke. She felt bad for him. He too was stuck where he didn't want to be. She didn't watch as he changed. She didn't want to look anyways. She was still seething. Then he asked if she was going to give him a chance. She shrugged. "I don't know." She said vaguely.

"Why move the wedding to today? Seemed like a dumb thing to do, especially since you enjoy screwing that blonde woman so much." She said. "What even possessed you to bring her here?! It seems to me that you were trying to break off the engagement."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler frowned a bit and then began to stand up. "I screwed her because I loved her!" He shouted at her. He was so angry that she wasn't even trying to understand. Maybe he should have waited, waited for when he was supposed to be married.

He then went to go put his shoes on to get some air. "And I brought her to try and break the engagement, but then I thought that this marriage could make me a new person!" He said and then stepped out onto the balcony that was just outside their room.

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast