Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler nodded his head and offered the boss his hand to shake. "Yes sir. I promise that you will see great things out of me as I work here." He promised to him and then began to chuckle a bit. "Is there anything that you need me to fill out or do for you before I start my normal stuff?"

Mrs. Bailey looked up from her computer when she heard the voice before she smiled. She then looked at her time. "Well, you are the very first interviewer all day who has shown up on time and that hasn't yelled in the library." She told her and stood up. "I'll be giving you your interview. Here it starts as soon as you walk in the door." She said and grabbed her clipboard and put a check in two places. "Okay, follow me. Have you had any past experiences working in a library?"

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He smiled and handed a packet to him. "You need to fill these out and then we have a computer in the back that you can do your computer training. You'll start in the kitchen tomorrow." He said with a smile.

Felicia shook her head. "No I have not. But I do love books and I am very well organized."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler nodded his head a bit and smiled before he took the packet. "Yes sir." He said and then headed back to do his work.

Mrs. Bailey nodded her head and led her to a table of clutter. "I need you to organize this and come find me when you are done."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked at the clutter and nodded. "Yes ma'am." She said softly and started to organize it all. She placed all the papers neatly in a pile as well as all the pens and pencils in a different pile. She started to sort the rest of the items by type and placed them in neat little piles. She smiled to herself and nodded once she was done and approached Mrs. Bailey once again. "Pardon me... but I'm finished ma'am."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mrs. Bailey stood up and nodded and went to go look at her work. She had a list of things that she had to find from the table and did it with ease. "Well done. Now how are you with children and what experiences have you had with them?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Oh I like children. They're fun to be around though I can't say that I've had much experience."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and bit her lip. "That is one of my concerns. We can't have someone who will get angry and yell or hit the children." She said to her and then started to lead her to the kids section. "Why should I hire you over someone who has experiences with kids?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Oh I would never hit a child. I'm expecting one of my own after all." She paused for a moment. "Well.... Hire me.... Because I can come up with ideas for crafts and I can lead craft time for the kids. I'm sure they would enjoy that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and bit her lip. "Let's say a child started to have a seizure or a heart attack or just fell and got knocked out? What do you do?" She asked her and then watched as the kids ran around.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia blinked. "Uh... well... I would first see if the child is alright... and make sure that they are safe and try and contact the parent if they are not there. I would also have someone call 9-1-1." She said finally.

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast