Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101159 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "Oh... Okay..." She said softly. She turned to face him even as her eyes were closed. "Well .... It did hurt me. I felt .. betrayed. You cheated without knowing what I was really like."

"that said... I guess I don't know if I can forgive you.... I'm just so tired." She lazily squeezed his hand. "... You hurt me...." She repeated before she dozed off.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was a few days later and she was back at the Honeymoon room. They had reservations to stay for three weeks. He helped her inside and to the bed. "Can I get you anything?" He asked her softly.

He then went to sit on the other end of the bed. "I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't know my own strength." He said and then went to hold her hand. "I did it because I was mad at you and myself."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She sat down on the bed and let him take her hand as he sat too and apologized again. "I'm fine. Just some water, I suppose." She took the glass of water once he gave it to her.

"why are you mad at yourself?" She asked. After a few days and head injury, she had calmed down after her initial fury. The media had gone crazy after rumors of her head wound surfaced and some pointed to the fact that the two were different and had been spotted fighting so soon into their marriage.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He went to get her a glass of water and came back. He handed it to her and then buried his face into his hands. "Because I messed up with you. A beautiful girl. Kind and caring."

He then began to slowly get in bed beside her. He then began to turn on his side. "Hey. I'm here to listen to anything you want to say to me."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked at him as he buried his face in his hands. He seems really apologetic and sincere as he spoke of his betrayal. And he called her beautiful. She blushed as he complimented. She didn't quite know how to take it. He had been so mean to her that first day. She was mean back but still...

She laid down next to him as he laid on his side. She stroked his face with her fingers gently. "I think I've said enough to you." She whispered.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He then smiled a bit and then started to stroke her cheek. "I am so sorry." He apologized again before he closed his eyes for a moment.

He then sighed softly before he reopened his eyes and gave her a small kiss. "At least I have two weeks to make everything up to you."

He then stood up and then went to sit her up. "Let me check your bandage." He said and turned her head. "Too bad they had to shave the back of your head."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He apologized again and closed his eyes as she stroked his cheek. Her eyes widened as he kissed her for the first time since their time in the hot tub. She was shocked at his change in attitude now. She blinked and looked at him but let him sit her up.

She let him check her bandage. "Yeah.... It'll take a long time for it to grow back out." She sighed. "I'll probably cut all of my hair off once it heals." She said sadly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head and then began to take off the bandage and went to to grab another. He then started to put the other one on.

He then listened to what she had said. "Well, you will still be beautiful." He said and then went to set up to cook some food. "I'll even shave my head with you."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She let him change the bandage and once he was done, she looked at him in surprise. "You'd do that for me?" She asked. "But you only like blondes I thought... You... You don't even like me..." She looked at him, completely shocked.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head and then began to cook some chicken and dumplings. "Yeah, I did like blondes." He said and then walked over and poked her nose. "But I have developed a crush on my wife." He said and then kissed her nose.

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101159 ... LastLast