Page 1 of 66 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

It would be a good match. Beneficial for both kingdoms. That was what was said about the arranged marriage. Royal advisors as well as the heads of state agreed that this would help unite their kingdoms against threats of all kinds. So the match was made and the wedding date set.

All without a word to the couple. The princess was pissed as she didn't even get a say in who her husband would be. She had never even met the guy and now she was expected to marry him? She scoffed at the idea and was against it from the start.

The princess Felicia was a pretty little thing. She was delicate in appearance with a slight build but just enough curves to her to make her alluring. She had black hair that she always let flow down over her shoulders and started at her waist. Her bright green eyes were defiant to the end. She would be meeting her betrothed and everything she heard about him, she hated. Already, they were polar opposites.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was just a normal day for Prince Tyler Salvatore, getting what ever he wanted by the snap of a finger. He obviously being a prince he got his hair cut exactly how he wanted. He got fed what he wanted, he even got to flirt with as many blondes as he wanted. Being the only Son, with fourteen sisters was a big deal to his father.

Too bad, this one thing he could not snap away with his fingers. He was getting married! Not only had he never met the girl, she wasn't a blonde, but a blacked haired girl! Now some may ask what his interest in blondes is, well its because most of them have blue eyes. Why does that matter?

Well, Prince Tyler wanted a wife that could guarantee blue eyed babies. He stood six foot one and was a pretty muscular guy. He had short, Dirty Blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Tyler was twenty years old at this time.

Anyways, he was given only a few days to get to know this girl before he had to marry her and was on his way to meet her in her Kingdom. Once he got there, he was told to wait in the garden.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The princess was informed that her betrothed had arrived. She sighed and set down her hairbrush and put in her earrings. She waved away her handmaiden. "Yeah yeah... I'll see him. But I won't like it." She insisted. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before standing. It wouldn't matter how nice she looked. She knew that Prince Tyler had a type and she wasn't it. He wanted a blonde and more likely than not, a ditz and she for one thing, was either of those things.

She had seen plenty of pictures of him with blondes hanging off of his arms. Admittedly, he was vaguely attractive. He was strong and that nice. But she hated the Playboy best attitude he seemed to have. After a few more moments of seething, she headed to the gardens. Her mother picked out a tea length dress and matching heels for her to wear. A light pink dress that hugged her figure and 2 inch heels. She let her hair remain down even though her mother wanted her to put it up. She didn't know why she was supposed to impress him, they were going to get married anyways.

Princess Felicia entered the garden and headed for the gazebo where Prince Tyler was waiting. She saw him and did a slight curtsey. "Pleasure to meet you finally, Prince Tyler." She said dryly. "I am Prince Felicia." She straightened up and crossed her arms.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The prince looked around the garden and he sat at the gazebo. He knew that this garden belonged to the princess. He had seen pictures of her in the garden. She did her own work, please! What is the point of having servants if you never used them!

He had heard of how she tried to make the best of everything and it made him sick to his stomach. Royalty was supposed to be very strong willed and get whatever they wanted. He may be royal ass, but he was good mannered. He saw the princess coming and looked as the dress hugged the princess so perfectly you could see every curve.

He was wearing his red and Blue royal suite with his Black tie and black boots. His hair was wet and combed so it made him look really nice.

Prince Tyler was about to stand up and bow to Princess Felicia before he heard her tone of voice. "You know, this is what I hate about women like you, always so rude." He said and crossed his arms. He already hated her and frowned at her green eyes. "Did your family raise you to be bad mannered?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She scoffed when he called her rude then proceeded to insult her family. "Rude? At least I don't go galavanting around with women! Who knows how many diseased you have!" She turned away from him. "Did your family raise you to be a spoiled pig?" She shot back. She had caught him frowning at her eyes. Now that she thought about it, he only spent time with girls like him, blonde hair and blue eyes. She rolled her emerald green ones.

"Honestly, I don't want anything to do with you. All you want is to make little clones of yourself. Probably all boys. If it were up to me, I'd be spending my time not associating with you!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned more and then stood up. "You think I don't feel the same!?" He snarled at her. He then had a great idea. He was going to make her hate him even more.

He looked around and then chuckled a bit before he stood. "Where are my parents? I think we should make the wedding for tomorrow." He chuckled darkly.

He knew she would try to get out of this marriage and he knew they wouldn't like each other within a few days. Though what he knew about her personality is that she would try to make it work out. Though he also knew he would have to get over himself for the kingdoms.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She heard him chuckle and she glared at him. "What's so funny?" She asked. Then he suggested making the wedding tomorrow. "Oh no you don't. Lots of people are preparing for this wedding. It's going to be televised and everything. You aren't making the entire world revolve around you." She said, walking towards him before poking his chest.

"Plus, I am not going to agree to move up the wedding. I'm going to enjoy my last few days of freedom while I have it. I'm sure you would rather enjoy a few more blonde hookers before you can't anymore. You know the entire world will be watching our every move from the moment of our wedding until the day we die."

She crossed her arms again. She was a couple of inches shorter than him, even in heels. She glared up at him. "besides, you cheat on me once we're married, I'll make your life a living hell..." She threatened. "Especially since you're so eager all of a sudden to get married."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler laughed more and turned to face her before he nodded. "Yeah I guess I may as well go screw one more blonde. The one I brought with me." He said and started to walk away from her. "Honestly, I can't wait to screw a virgin, you must be so tight." He said dirtily.

He then took a another turn. "I can't believe you haven't done it with a royal guard." He laughed and then went to go in the castle.

He then found his toy and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Taylor, come with me." He said and took the hand of the blonde and kissed it before he led her to the room he was assigned to stay in.

One of the royal guards came over to where the princess was and took a bow. "Your highness, are you okay?" He asked her and then stood tall.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She glared at him. "You actually brought a hooker with you to visit your future wife?! You arrogant pig!" She yelled. Then he made several dirty comments about her and she about lost it. "At least I have standards and don't go around screwing everything that's blonde and has a pulse, you pervert!" She yelled after him.

She sat down on the bench in the gazebo in a huff. What a sexist pig! Now he just put her in a sour mood and ruined her day. She kept her arms crossed as she sulked. Was she really going to marry that man whore? She had already begged her parents to stop the wedding but they ignored her pleas, her arguments. She didn't have anything left to say. She stayed silent until one of her guards approached. She sighed softly and shook her head.

"No. I'm not. I don't want to get married to him. I'd marry anyone else but just not him! He's a pig! A filthy little sexist pig!" She stamped her foot on the ground before standing up and pacing. "He doesn't want to get married anymore than I do and he purposefully says things to get under my skin! Now he's off with some girl that he brought just so he could go screw her! In my own home!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The guard frowned a bit and then went to sit down. "Maybe you should marry him as soon as possible so he can't do it with anyone else." He suggested and then went to sigh. "That would solve the problem." He said and then looked around.

Soon Tyler was done and went to speak with his father. "Father, I would like to ask to move the wedding day up. She is trying to back out." He informed his father. He knew his father would give him what he wanted.

Page 1 of 66 12351 ... LastLast