Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler shook his head and looked out the window. "No, I'm not holding you." He whispered to her before he closed his eyes for a moment.

"You would have preferred me to what?" He asked her as he watched the plane take off back to her parents homeland. "We are going to settle on our own for a while.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked up at him sadly. "I would have preferred you to him. He wasn't nice... He was mean and... Rough... And..." She started to cry again. He didn't want to hold her. That's all she wanted. She wanted to be held by her husband.

Maybe Tyler really preferred other women to her. She sat down by herself and wrapped a blanket around herself as the plane took off. She wiped her tears away. He had said so himself.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler frowned a bit and shook his head. "I wasn't going to rape you. You trust me and I wanted to keep that trust." He said before he sighed and went to put his hand on her back.

"I am so sorry." He whispered to her before he rubbed his own eyes. "I didn't know what choice would have been the best.

Soon they were in their room in the castle. He sat on the couch and then shook his head. "Did he cut you?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked at him as she wiped away her tears. She didn't believe him. He let someone else have her. He knew how much she hated to be touch and he let someone else touch her. She sighed as he rubbed her back. She tried to lean against him but he shied away from her.

Once they arrived home, they made it back to their rooms. He sat on the couch and she laid in bed. She shook her head. "He didn't cut me.... But he... He.... He hit me... Scratched me... Bruised me..." She sobbed. She didn't want to talk about it. "I-I wanted you..."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed and then shook his head. "And what if I had raped you? Would you still love me?" He asked her and then began to glare at her a bit.

He wanted to comfort her, but didn't want to scare her. "I want to hold you, but you know I'm scared of scaring you."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked up at him. "It still would have been better. I trust you more than him. You wouldn't have hurt me..." She looked away. "and you never had to be with that woman..." She added softly. She wouldn't admit it but she was jealous.

She looked at him. "You won't scare me..." She murmured. "I want you. I want you to hold me and feel less gross. I want you to claim me again. Claim me as yours and only yours"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a little bit. "Honey, I dont think that sex will make you feel any better." He told her softly and came over to the bed and sat on it.

He then gave a small smirk. "Plus, you would have to seduce me." He said with a small smile on his face. He wanted her to have fun.

(Wanna move to PM, Now?)

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked up at him. "I don't know... But it can't hurt to try..." She whispered. She watched as he came over Nd suggested and she seduce him. She uncurled and looked at him. She smiled and slowly climbed into his lap. "Seduce you? I thought you found me attractive... Or... At least I did..." She looked down shyly. Maybe he did prefer blondes over her."Fuck me..." She finally whispered into his ear as she started taking off his clothes. "Claim me as your one and only partner."

A bit later, Felicia sighed and laid next to her husband. She smiled and looked at him. "I do feel better... Now, at least." She said softly. She nuzzled his neck. "I love you." She murmured.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled as he heard her say that she loved him. With his eyes full of passion he held her closer and whispered. "I love you too." He then started to sit up. "I guess now I know that my sister is unstoppable." He whispered to her.

He then started to get out of bed to shower before he came back. "Well, there must be something your father wants to yell at me about. I'll be back." He said and kissed her cheek.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia smiled and cuddled close to her. She hummed happily when he told her that he loved her. She had heard it before but now she really felt it. She smiled at him before mentioning his sister. She looked away. "I don't want to talk about that now." She said.

She sighed and held his hand. "Don't... Don't talk to him. I just want to spend time with you. I ...I don't want to be alone."

Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast