Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The messenger gulmped a bit. "The prince's sister." He said and then bowed before gasping as he heard an explosion. "Come your highnesses! We must hurry!" He said and then led them to the safe hut.

Tyler frowned and grabbed the arm of his wife and led her to the safe hut before he brought her in close. "Shh, it's going to be okay."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia's eyes widened and fled with the messager and Tyler as explosions happened all around them. Once they were safe, she buried her face in his chest.

"She launched an attsck? How did no one catch it? She's starting a war!" She said sobbing

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and then began to stroke her hair. "Its okay, we are safe here." He whispered and then began to shake his head. His sister had outsmarted him.

"She is sneaky. That is why." He said and then began to hold her in his arms. "I just hope that your parents stay safe, trying to protect the kingdom."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "I hope so too. I hope the army gets here soon to stop the invasion." She held onto him. "What can we do? Are we stuck here?" She asked him.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and sighed. "Yes, we have to stay here to be safe." He whispered to her. He was honestly scared. He had been though someone like this when he was a little boy.

As he heard a very close explosion, he held Felicia close. "Shh, it's okay sweetheart." He whispered then began to rub her back. "Honey, I'm been though this kind of thing before."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded as she held onto him. She wasn't about to let him go. She was shaking as the bombs and explosions seemed to be getting closer. "What? When? How?" She asked him when he revealed that he had been through this before.

She didn't like being trapped. She wanted to run away. But she was trapped. "Tyler.... You'll protect me right?" She asked softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler sighed and shook his head. "I was just a very young boy. It was scary." He said and then began to kiss her cheek. "I will protect you." He said and then began to shake a bit himself.

He then heard another loud boom before he felt tears pirking up in his eyes. "I promise that we will be okay." He said and started to cry.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded and held him tightly. She appreciated his kisses as they comforted her a little. She sank into his arms letting him hold her. "Thank you." She murmured as he promised to protect her. "I won't go anywhere without you.'

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Soon the queen made her way to the safe room with her husband. "Thank goodness you kids are here!" She said and then held onto her husband. "We will be safe down here."

Tyler sniffled a bit and turned away as tears streamed down his cheeks. He didn't want them to see him cry. Suddenly there was a boom right over them, destroying the castle.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The king hugged Felicia tightly. "Oh you're safe!" He pulled back. "Hopefully this will all be over soon." Felicia hugged Tyler tightly as he cried.

Then the saferoom shook and Felicia screamed as dust fell around them. The king looked up with a frown. "Don't worry. This is made to survive a nuclear war. We'll be okay."

Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast