Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Royal Romance (Sparks & Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kloss chucked and then began to move his kisses down to her stomach. "Oh, you know you want sex." He said and then suddenly looked at what they had put her in before he stuck his hand in her shorts.

Tyler watched as Kloss touched his wife. "Hey, don't you fucking touch her!" He then looked as Mary came in and looked at the half naked girl before he felt her kisses and felt her rubbing him. "Oh, fuck...." He whispered.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia shook her head. "I don't! Leave me alone! You're not Tyler!" She yelled. She tried to move away but couldn't. "Please...." She sobbed.

Mary chuckled. "Oh. Don't worry about her... Worry about me..." She said with a grin. "I'm here to give you pleasure beyond what she could give you. "

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled and then beagn to pull down her shirt before he started to kiss the line of her bra. "Or maybe we could make him hurt you." He said and grabbed out his gun. "Mary, let him loose."

Once Tyler was over he was told to rape her. He looked at her and sighed. "Mary, do I have any other options?" He asked her as he looked at his sobbing wife.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia screamed as he kissed her. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled. Then he mentioned Tyler hurting her and she shook her head. "Please... Please dont make him..." She begged.

Mary released Tyler and pushed him towards the bed. "Well, either you do it or Kloss will." She said. She grabbed him and grinned. "Now what is your answer? You hurt her or we will and you will have to watch."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He looked at his wife as she begged and shook his head. "I can't hurt her, but I don't want to watch her be hurt." He then reached his hand down to stroke Felicia's cheek.

He then bit his lip. If he did it, he wouldn't hurt her too badly, but he knew that Kloss would really hurt her. "Its what ever she wants, but I'd rather impregnate every woman in the kingdom before I would willingly rape her."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia nuzzled his hand as she cried. It was the only kind touch she felt since she woke up. She sobbed when he told their torturers that he would want to impregnate every girl than to rape her. "I want to be left alone!" She yelled. "You can leave me tied here but leave me alone!"

Mary smirked. "There's your answer. Kloss have fun with her. Tyler, my dear. You'll make good on your vow. Impregnate me. There's a lot of girls in this kingdom, you better get started."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit and looked at his wife. "No, Felicia, you know I didn't mean it that way!" He then bit his lip. "Fuck, I can't ever say anything right!" He then looked at Mary. "At least take me to another room...."

Tyler chuckled a bit and started to kiss Felicia on her lips before he started to undress her and moved on top of her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Later, Tyler was thrown back into the room and Felicia was untied and curled up on the bed. She was staring off into space, unable to speak. She flinched as the door opened, thinking Kloss had returned.

She saw Tyler and she leaped off of the bed and threw herself into his arms and sobbed. "Tyler... Tyler you came back!" She exclaimed.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tyler hugged her for a moment before he pushed her away. "I'm sorry.... I had sex with her." He whispered and then started to look around.

He saw a window and walked over to it. "They are very stupid." He said and unlocked the window before he opened it. "After you." He whispered to her and waited on her.

After she was out he climbed out too and then started to walk back to the plane. "How bad did he hurt you?" He asked, not even looking at her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Felicia looked at him and nodded. "I know...I would have preferred you..." She said softly. He pushed her away and she looked at him surprised. She watched him look around until he found a window. Her eyes widened and she hurried to it.

She climbed through and looked up as he climbed out as well. She grabbed his hand and ran to the plane. She didn't want to stay here longer than she needed. Once they were safe on the plane, she looked at him and noticed that he wasn't looking at her.

"He.... He... He did hurt me.. I... Just... I want to go home... Can you.. hold me?"

Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast