Thread: Kresniks

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kresniks

So, I hope this is fine, but basically I once found out about a type of mythical creature that is essentially the opposite of vampires. However, there is little to no information on these creatures. All there was was a small paragraph on Wikipedia and the exact same on Superpower wiki. So I decided to take what was there and expand on it and try to make something out of them. I don't know if this is fine, but I decided to bring what I wrote here to see what you all think. Looking for constructive criticism.

Kresniks are powerful beings considered to be stronger than even the eldest of vampires. Kresniks fight to balance out the destructive nature of vampires and understand they aren't necessarily evil. Therefore, destruction and balance must be maintained. That is the job and purpose of a kresnik.

Kresniks are truly apathetic and possess no emotions. This allows them to ignore emotional distractions. They cannot suffer from psychological or emotional stress and feelings don't affect their thinking process. Kresniks believe emotions get in the way of their goals.

Kresniks are nearly indistinguishable from humans and often pose as them to blend in. Despite their apathy, they even mimic the emotions and mannerisms of humans when around. Otherwise, Kresniks normally speak in third person.

Like vampires, Kresniks have near immortality. They don't age, and can essentially live forever. However, they can die via decapitation.
    Last edited by Faust; 10-30-2019 at 08:15 PM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Humans are prey for Vampires.
    Vampires are prey for Kresniks.
    Kresniks can do some interesting things with blood.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoilers don't seem to work on mobile, so I can't read what you have to say.