Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunted - Uprising {M} {IC}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Warlock’s eyes held secrets only Taehyung knew. They were brothers. Growing up with him was a challenge. Being older and protecting him was always his priority when they were kids. It was when their master decided to show favoritism that their relationship started to diminish. Taehyung was trained in secret by their master who saw darkness in Taemin’s heart. Taemin eventually came to terms of not being wanted and left the monastery after his power became too great for him to control. The resulting death of their master was the straw that broke the camel's back and caused him to leave. He and Taehyung only spoke sparingly but the damage was done. It was strange that when they were captured together so long ago that Taehyung had tried to help him. It was his fault. Taemin had done the unthinkable and the hunters had found them. He still cared. Seeing Taehyung’s body restrained in such a way had given them the upper hand to capture him. Even in the face of demons Taemin never trembled. It was his brother Taehyung who was his greatest weakness.

Warlock looked at Killion when he mentioned Taehyung.

“You will do what is necessary. You will take precautions. Don’t get yourself killed. That is why I am sending Nicolai with you. Be mindful of him. He holds a special place for Tae Yong. I have been watching him, but he may turn for the boy.”
    =====
    Tae Yong glanced at the smaller girl who seemed to hide behind Taehyung. She was mouthy that much was certain and Tae Yong smiled warmly.

“Isn’t she just a bundle of hot air,” he said looking at Taehyung before returning his gaze back to Samuel. Tae Yong had been paying attention to every face that had made themselves known. Every aura was different. Every scent was different. Every power unique in its own way. Taehyung glanced at Samuel and shook his head.

“I was the one who helped protect this, but when,” he paused looking out in the distance. When Connor had died to keep everyone safe, he’d left and Warlock had gone into hiding due to his power being drained. Even with his drained power he was still a force to be reckoned with. Connor had managed to remove Warlock’s ability to transform into the Arcane Dragon, something only a god could do, but in doing so, he took the full force of the power surge, and it killed him. “When Connor sacrificed himself I took him back to our home. I helped rebuild this city, but the government doesn’t see good in gifts. They only see darkness. What they do not understand they seek to destroy.”

Tae Yong looked at Taehyung and could feel the hurt that seemed so fresh in his mind.

“We should get moving. I’ve no doubt we have drawn more attention than we first intended,” Tae Yong said closing his eyes briefly. As if on cue the sound of sirens filled the air. “Predictable.”
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 12-11-2019 at 02:34 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

The girl huffed to Taeyong when he called her a 'bundle of hot air' she then stuck her tongue out glaring at him "I know you are but what am I" Clearly trying to defend herself but easily got distracted as the sirens came out in the distance.

Tugging on her uncles shoulder she glanced around quickly. "Uncle Tae we need to go now, those police officers are scary and hurt people like us." She spoke in a worried tone remembering her own last encounter. The officer she went up against had his own gift shooting a fireball at her and the wind she had was overcome quickly. But none the less Solaria got out from that situation quickly and made it home. Hopefully here wouldnt repeat.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Killion

Knowing little of what Warlock’s relationship with his brother was. He could only assume that there was something between them. His Master never spoke of his past, and didn’t really elaborate on his position with how they were to approach his brother. The only thing Killion knew of Storm Breaker was that he was Warlocks younger brother, and that he was an Omega that could control the weather. So, all he could do was listen and take what information Warlock was willing to give.

As soon as the Omega finished speaking Killion nodded his head in response. “Well then I will be getting ready to leave. We will not fail in bringing back your son.” Killion said as he turned for the door. Walking to the door he contemplated the words that were spoken to him. He would have to keep a close eye on Nicolai. If what Warlock said is true he might have to deal with a traitor as well as collecting Tea Young.

Moving from his meeting with Warlock he went to go and collect the second member of his little group. He had a good idea where to find Nicolai. So, he made his way to the man’s room and knocked on the door once he was there. “Nicolai, we have a mission. Time to go.”

------
    Gilbert

Still watching the edge of the park in hopes that the youngman might exit this way. Gilbert’s mind wandered to thinking of his grandmother. She always supported him in his decisions and in developing his abilities, but would she approve of the way he was living his life?

He is always pushing people away in order to keep himself safe. She would probably not be happy with him about his choice to be by himself. She would have encouraged him to go out and live to not live in fear of someone finding out that he was different.

Giving a long sigh he rubbed his face and slapped his cheeks. Getting his mind focused once more. He knew all good and well that no one would be accepting of someone they would have a hard time touching. Who would want to be with someone that was as cold as himself? Letting his eyes drop he turned his back to the park and walked slowly back into his apartment. He wanted to talk to the boy with purple hair, but at the same time he knew nothing would come of him making that effort. He was cursed to be alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123