Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas looked her over as he approached her. That dress she had on was absolutely gorgeous. He found himself smiling at her, and then when she asked if he had seen his TindR profile he looked down a little, biting his lip.
    "...It's Louis," he corrected, glancing up at her again. "And it's me. I... I apologise right away. I'll explain everything... If you promise you will tell me your favourite colour at some point tonight."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna frowned a bit and then started to stand up. "Oh hell no, you will explain yourself right now!" She said and then started to back up slowly.

This man had lied to her and knew what happened to women these days. She then went to grab her phone to call the cops.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas' eyes widened and he raised his hands, stepping back a little to show her he meant no harm. "I-I'm terribly sorry... Jenna. I never meant to upset you. I..." He sighed and looked down. "I've had some bad experiences in the past. I've matched with many girls who were just out for my looks. I use the wrong photos to... weed out the superficial people right away. I'm sure you can relate," he said, looking back up at her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned a bit and then slowly came to sit back down. "I guess I can understand." She said and then kinda glared. "Now tell me about the real you." She said and smiled at him, he was still cute.

Oh, if he wanted to know anything about her, he was going to tell her everything about him. "What is your real name?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He watcher her sit back down, and cautiously took the seat next to hers. He smirked a little when she asked about his name. He hadn't told her his name had been fake too, but she had guessed it... She was smart.
    "My name is Thomas," he said, reaching out to shake her hand. "You look lovely tonight, Jenna." He ordered an iced tea from the bar and took a deep breath. "So, what would you like to know about me? Ask me anything."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna gently shook his hand and then began to bite her lip. "Um, I want to know what your job is?" She asked him and then took a drink of her water.

Maybe this date could go good. This man had just had a rough time with girls. Maybe it was because he only got the sluts.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled when she asked him a question. "Well, I'm still finishing up my bachelor's, but I've got a part time job in online IT services." He looked at her. "What about you?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and looked at him before she blushed. "I'm in college to be a nurse. I'm a freshman right now." She told him and then beamed with pride.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He saw how proud she was and he smiled involuntarily. "...That's amazing," he said softly. "You're going to help so many people."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and then smiled before she ordered some red wine. "So what is your favorite drink?" She asked him.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast