Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 303132333482 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy hesitated, looking down at her hands, but then nodded with a small smile. "...Okay."

Thomas looked at Haven. "...No. I mean, not any time soon. I'm.... I'm waiting for her to text or call. She seemed mad at me earlier and I don't know how she's doing."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna smiled a bit and yawned. "I think I might go to sleep. I'm really tired." She said and then slowly stood up to walk to her room.

Kyle blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Or maybe we can just sit here and talk for a bit?" He asked her softly.

Haven frowned a bit. "Do you even know what you did to make her mad?" He asked slowly. He knew his friend had a tendency to make others very unhappy.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy watched Jenna go, cursing silently. Then she looked at Kyle as he spoke, and blushed. "...I-If that's what you want," she said softly. "Do you want something to drink?"

Thomas looked at him, conflicted. "...I argued with her best friend. But she started it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kyle smiled and then gave a small blush. "Some water will be fine." He said and then began to blush more. "So, I have to admit something to you. I really like you." He whispered to her.

Haven nodded his head slowly. "Have you tried to send her a text saying that you were sorry?" He asked him slowly and crossed his arms.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy went to grab him a glass of water, and then froze when he admitted he liked her. She hesitated a moment before turning around to look at him.
    "...I-I suppose I could have known," she said softly. That was bullshit. She knew damn well that he liked her. She just hadn't heard him say it out loud yet. Her eyes widened. Now she was supposed to tell him she liked him too. But did she? He made her feel happy and light, but... She blushed and turned to fill his glass with water.

Thomas sighed. "...I have not. I wanted to give her space."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled at her and then sat back on the couch as he waited on his water. When she came back he sighed. "I'm sorry I threw that on you. I was nervous and I knew I had to admit it." He whispered and looked looked at the glass of water. "So what do you like to do for fun?'

Haven looked around and tapped his foot. "A simple apology can make all the difference." He said slowly and then started to whistle.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy sat down with him and looked at him, confused for a moment. She'd expected him to ask if she liked him too, and it was refreshing that he didn't. "...I like to go climbing," she said, smiling, a little more relaxed now.

Thomas glared at Haven before sighing. "Fine, have it your way," he said, grabbing his phone. He typed up a message to Jenna saying 'Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry if I upset you earlier.' He showed it to Haven.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head and rubbed his neck. "I've never been one for climbing up stuff." He said and then snapped his finger. "Baking! I love to bake foods!"

Haven frowned a bit. "Man, it's your relationship, I'm just giving advice." He said and stood up. "I think I'm just going to get going." He said to him before making his way to the door.

Jenna felt her phone buzz and read the message. 'Just leave me alone. I just wanted you and my best friend to get along. And no I'm not okay. I'm hurt and I feel like a piece of shit. I just found out that I'm not getting my service dog anytime soon so just fucking leave me alone.' She sent back to him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy smiled. "Baking is fun! What do you like to bake?"

Thomas got up as well. "Hold up, Haven, I wasn't serious," he said, and then his phone buzzed. He glanced at Haven before reading Jenna's message. His heart sank all the way to his feet as his eyes took in her words, and it showed on his face. He hadn't expected her to be this angry with him. She had said she would call when he had left the hospital, so he'd thought things would be okay. This sounded very definite. He tapped the 'reply' button and stared at his screen, at a loss for words.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kyle blushed a bit and then rubbed his arm. "I like to bake cakes." He said kinda embarrassed. He didn't really seem like the type that would like to bake.

Haven turned and saw the look on his face. "What did she say?" He asked as he slowly made his way over. "The look on your face says not good at all."

Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 303132333482 ... LastLast