Page 1 of 101 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

DISCLAIMER: This story contains an inaccurate depiction of mental illness. At the time I wrote my part in this story I was uneducated about these issues. I have since grown and learned, and realise now that my inexperienced portrayal of a person with a mental illness in this story could propagate the false - and damaging - notion that people suffering from mental illness are dangerous and should be feared. This is wrong, and I apologise for this. Out of respect for my partnering author(s) in this story I have not requested for it to be taken down, but I would like to state that I no longer stand by the way I wrote my character, and I encourage anyone reading this to learn more about mental health and mental illness, and the harmful stigma surrounding it. Thank you.

"Check," Thomas murmured a little boredly as he swiped right on yet another girl's profile. TindR sure was a handy app, he had found. He had met many interesting girls over the past few years. Of course, 'interesting' was an overpaid compliment here. Hardly anything was interesting to Thomas. It had been that way for as long as he could remember. His life was dull most of the time. Most of the time.

He went through a couple more girls, only 'liking' the ones that fit his type. Of course. That was a necessity. Then he checked his own account settings. 'Louis, 23', the name read. He rearranged the pictures. None of them were of him. He yawned and covered his mouth with his hand. He locked his phone and dropped back onto his bed, sighing. He felt restless. His hands were itching, all right. He laid them under his head to distract himself. He wondered how long this could go on. So far he had been pleasantly surprised. Although, was he really? Hadn't he always known he was the smartest guy in town?

He looked over at his desk. He had some homework to do, but it didn't appeal to him. He sighed and got up. He had appearances to keep up, after all. He made himself a cup of tea and dissolved two small pills in the hot beverage before taking it to his desk and sitting down. He grabbed his books and got to work.
    Last edited by NoviDome; 06-14-2021 at 11:10 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna Baker, a twenty-two year old woman sat at her college dorm and sighed. Her boyfriend had just broken up with her months ago. He had cheated on her and bolted when he found that the woman was pregnant.

Jenna stood at five foot even and had long black hair and bright blue eyes. She had just joined TindR about a month ago and smiled when she had her first like. "Louise, oh he is just around my age!" She said excitedly and smiled, he was even hot.

She swiped right and waited on him to chat her so that way they could meet up. She missed the thought of dating and was happy when she did date.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas looked up from his books when his phone chimed. A welcome distraction from this unpleasantness. He got up and grabbed his phone from the bed. He raised an eyebrow when he read his notification: a new match on TindR. Interesting. He unlocked his phone and looked over the girl's profile. There wasn't a lot of information there, at least not enough for him. But he could figure it out easily enough. Of that he was sure.

'Hey Jenna, what's your favourite colour?' he typed, and hit 'send'. He had found that opening with a question less boring than 'how are you' or 'how was your day' usually worked well with girls. It made them feel interesting, and it made him look unique. A standout from the other guys. He sat back down in his chair and waited.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna smiled when she heard her phone ding almost instantly. She read the message and smiled. He is really different from most guys I have dated in the past. She then sent a reply. 'It is a mystery.' She added a wink face and then sent it.

He was acting very unique so she was going to play mysterious. She then sat back in her chair and then started to look over her homework.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas smirked a little when he read her reply. Interesting. He hadn't received that reply so far. He thought for a little while. He had to play his cards right from the very start.

'A mystery, huh? Now you've got me curious,' he wrote back. He followed up with a short question: 'What's your price?' with a grinning emoji.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna smiled and then picked up her phone once more before she started to giggle a bit. She then had to think long and hard. 'How about a date? Tonight?' She sent the message.

She knew there was no way he would say no so she stood up to start getting ready. She went to her closet and got out her short red, v-neck dress.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas' eyes widened when she proposed a date that very night. He looked at his clock. It was already five thirty. This... this was abnormal. Normally he would give himself a couple of days to prepare. The first date was usually the best moment to strike, but this was too last-minute. He couldn't, not this night.

He frowned a little. Should he decline? Tell her he didn't have time? That was normal, right? Yes, of course it was, but then this spontaneous energy would be gone. She might lose interest. He looked out of his window. Maybe he should just go and have an actual date. The concept seemed foreign to him, but he couldn't deny that it might be nice for a change. He took a deep breath and looked back at his phone.

'You're on. Drinks and some food at Sam's bar? Seven?' he wrote back. He noticed he was nervous.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna smiled and read the message before she sent a thumbs up emoji before she started to get ready. Soon she was dressed, she had her hair curled and had freshly shaved legs. She had to be prepared for anything.

Soon she had made it to Sam's bar and went to send him a message. 'Hey, I'm here. I'm wearing a red dress that she short and v-neck.' She sent it and then started to get nervous herself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas had dressed himself in a nice pair of jeans and a clean white shirt. He'd added a black belt for a little bit of extra style. He had spent a while looking at himself in the mirror, shaving and combing his hair. He looked nothing like his photos on the app. Normally that wasn't too much of an issue for too long. Now, he was going to have to deal with it properly.

It wasn't that he was ugly. No, he had to admit, he was quite the striking image. It was just that in real life, his hair was dark brown and a little wavy, and his eyes were brown as well. The man in the pictures had blonde hair and blue eyes. His skin was a little paler than the guy in the picture too, but he was about the same height. He was still a charmer. Just not the charmer in the photo. He hoped she would buy his excuse.

He was just pulling up in his car when she sent him a message. He read it and smiled a little. All right. Show time, he supposed, a different type than he was used to though. Could he really do this? Just go on a normal date? It had been a while for him. He took a deep breath and pocketed his phone before getting out of his car. He walked into the bar and looked around for her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna was already sitting at the bar, just ordering herself a water to hold her over until he came to find her. She then bit her lip, what if she couldn't do this?

She then frowned when she saw a man come over to her. "Hey, have you seen a guy with Blonde hair, blue eyes. Goes my the name of Louise?" She asked Thomas and then smiled a bit.

Page 1 of 101 12351 ... LastLast