Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 789101159 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas started the engine and started driving. He glanced over at her. This was his chance. It wasn't going to get better than this. He got to a roundabout and stood on the brakes for a second. Going straight would lead them to his place. Going left would bring them to the old harbour. One of the best places to get away with murder. He let his autopilot lead him and took a left.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and smirked before she started to rub his crotch through his pants as he drove. "So, you live in the middle of nowhere?" She asked him seductively and then smiled when she felt him harden a bit.

She then frowned a bit. "Wait, why do you live way out here?" She asked him, softly. She was letting her paranoid feelings get the best of her.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He glanced over at her but didn't answer her question. He kept his eyes on the road as he brought them further and further into the deserted area.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned a bit and looked at him before she gasped a bit. "Please, tell me where we are going." She said and started to get nervous so she started to try and get out, but saw the safety locks were on. "Are you that man!?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He stopped the car and briefly closed his eyes. He hated this. He didn't want her to think of him that way. Why, why on earth did he care? He had never cared before, had he? What made her so special?! The recent memory of them kissing flashed through his mind and he rubbed his face. "I uhm..." He what? If he felt this bad... why should he go through with his plan? He had a choice in this, didn't he? It sure didn't feel that way sometimes, but in his heart he knew it to be true... He took a deep breath and looked at her.
    "...I'm sorry to scare you. I-I'll take you back to your car right away," he said, starting up the engine again.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

At this point a tear rolled down her face. She then started to rub her eyes. "I like scary things, but that was not fun." She said and then beagn to cry. She then started to shake a bit. "I'm not sure if there will be a next date for us."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thomas' heart ached when she said that. He clutched the steering wheel as he drove. He wanted to reach out to comfort her but he knew she probably didn't want him to touch her right now. "...I'm sorry, that... that was dumb. I'm dumb. I understand if you don't want to see me again."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and then began to shake her head. "I know that, you were just playing, but I may need to take some time." She whispered to him. She did sit there shaking a bit. "It was not fun at all...." She couldn't wait to get to her dorm to talk to her friend.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He sighed and shook his head. "I'm really sorry. Here, I-I'll turn on the navigation so you can see I'm not joking anymore," he said, setting the destination for the bar where they had met. The carkit showed them driving straight towards it.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She then started to look at navigation. "Why would you pull something like that?" She asked him and texted her dorm mate to come looking if she wasn't back in half an hour.

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 789101159 ... LastLast