Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 282930313280 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Terror TindR (NoviDome and Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Hey," Wendy said, handing her a napkin. "You'll get your dog. Soon, okay? I'll keep you safe until then."

Thomas froze completely. The bathroom. He turned to look at Haven. "...No. It's... It's out of order."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna shook her head. "Its been three months." She said and wiped her eyes with the napkin. "And how will you keep me safe when you are at your classes?"

Haven frowned a bit. "So what do you do when you have to take a piss?" He asked slowly and crossed his arm across his chest.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy bit her lips. "I-I don't know, I could skip my classes, o-or hire a... a friend-sitter."

Thomas stared at him for a moment and then grabbed the water cooker to make tea. He tried to come up with an excuse, but everything he could think of sounded terrible and clearly false. He was lucky that the truth wasn't incriminating this time, but still he'd rather not have Haven link him to bloody scenes. "...In that case, I... go to my neighbour," he murmured, mentally cursing himself that that was the best he had.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna nodded her head slowly. "I guess a friend sitter wouldn't be so bad." She said slowly and then began to smile happily. "Who would you have in mind?"

Haven frowned a bit. "Bro, you are hiding something. We have been friends for five years and I know you are hiding something!" He said and then went to sit down at the table. "What are you hiding?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy thought for a moment. "Maybe I can get Kyle from the next building to keep an eye on you. He never goes to his classes as far as I know. I bet you he'd do it for me."

Thomas had to repress a cringe as Haven saw right through him. He watched the water boil and turned the cooker off, pouring two cups of tea. He brought them over to the table and sat down with a sigh. "...Okay, fine. Whatever. My bathroom... is a huge mess. And I mean terrible. I've had a long night. And day, you could say. Haven't found the time to clean."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jenna nodded her head. "Well you better go ask him then. Maybe even ask him out on a date too?" She questioned and chuckled a bit.

Haven frowned a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry man. I didn't know." He said slowly and then took a sip of his tea. "So I finally quit with smoking weed." He said slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy laughed, but blushed a bit nonetheless. "I'll text him."

Thomas looked up at him, surprised he was satisfied with his answer about his bathroom. When he told him he had quit smoking, Thomas smiled a bit. "Hey, good on you man. Are you proud?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kyle sat in his apartment, studying for a test that he had to take in the next few hours. He had been studying for it all day long. Though, why not just skip it? He was the one that paid to go to college.

Haven shrugged his shoulders. "I am, but every once in a while I have to hold myself back. I may have not smoked in a year, but I'm still addicted and it is a pain in the ass." He said and then sat down his cup. "So, what has been up in your life?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wendy took out her phone and sent Kyle a message, saying 'Hey Kyle, what are you doing today? Wanna hang out?'

Thomas nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that man... do you think it'll ever go away?" he asked, ignoring his question about Thomas's life.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kyle looked up as his phone went off. He beamed and he saw who had texted before he blushed a bit. 'Sure, you wanna come here or me come to you?'

Haven shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know if it will ever get better." He whispered slowly and then began to smile. "But what about you?"

Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 282930313280 ... LastLast