Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recruiting: The Resistance [OOC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, War, Fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Nicholas (Nick) Baker

Description (Personality and looks): Nick has dark skin and large, doe-like brown eyes. In the sunlight, it looks like his eyes were dipped in honey. He has short curls cut neatly close to his head, and a little stubble. He is tall and incredibly thin, though moves gracefully and fluidly. He has one dimple and a wide, crooked smile. He boasts a thick Welsh accent and still speaks it fluently. He is a quiet man, plagued by guilt of his escape, and tends to keep out of anything risky.

Chimera form (What animal DNA do you have): Mule deer

History: Nick was the oldest of five children- the only boy. He was born in Carmarthen, Wales but moved to a border town in Poland when he was ten. His father was very harsh with him, being the only boy, and he was much closer to his mother. He was sitting at school one day when suddenly soldiers burst into the classroom, grabbing any children they could find and shoving them into black vans. He was forced into a small room with his classmates and they were forced to drink something that made them all sleepy.

The transition nearly killed him. His body didn't take to the DNA and he was weakened for nearly six months. He was put into a cell with a boy named Oliver, one year his senior. It was Ollie who saved his life. He convinced the scientists that Nick was worth keeping alive. He trained Nick personally, getting him strong enough to fight and be trained as a medic.
    Ollie was his everything. His best friend. His driving force. The reason he was alive. And when Ollie figured out a way to escape, they jumped on it. A section of the fence was down. They could run for it. Climb it.
    And they did. Until they heard shouts behind them. Nick was halfway up the fence when he heard the shots. Ollie fell with a cry, and Nick froze. Oliver, however, wouldn't let Nick be taken. He got up again, shot in the back, and pushed Nick the rest of the way over. They stood face to face for a moment, before Ollie was hit again, gripping the fence and screaming for Nick to run, to not look back.

He did, knowing the penalty for desertion was death.

Other:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I already feel a divine need to help Elizabeth. Between the backstory and that post I'm just like grr.

Edit:

Figured I would just slam into Nick and get the ball rolling, if this is a problem please let me know and I'll edit or change who I ran into.
    Last edited by Quetzalcoatl; 11-15-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Did someone die?

Or did the IC just loose momentum?

Maybe a plague of writers block?

Or so many tests need to need studied for, and essays turned in?

(Sorry to be rude, its just that I can be impatient...most of the time.)
    Spoiler: Oh, woah. 

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Was waiting for the next response, but I'll go ahead.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

This looks interesting

Got room for a new character?
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I admit I feel off the face of the earth for a bit but I am ready and willing to continue.

Wari it looks like hasn't been on in a month or so, I can move my character away from the current one...maybe try to meet up with Spoon? I am trying to find a way to get to Enigma's character alone but your in a tight spot.

As to Sniper I don't see why not...more can't hurt.
    Last edited by Quetzalcoatl; 01-07-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Then I shall get to work on a character
    But as for starting, I think Wari should be the one to say I am in or not
    But I thank you nonetheless
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I said I would prepare an OC, I shall do that now, then and hope that I will be officially accepted at a later date.

Character Creator: Highland Sniper

Name: Elisia Fiery

Description (Personality and looks): she is short due to slightly stunted growth caused by experimentation, she has long black hair that goes down to her waist and her eyes are a deep blue. Her ears are a little more pointed and furry and she has sprouted a furry tail as a side effect of really early experimentation affecting her natural development. She is kind of shy because of her experience in captivity and readily flinches when she feels threatened. She tends to be submissive, kind-hearted, and always tries to look for a bright side. since leaving captivity she has been very curious.

Chimera form (What animal DNA do you have): Wolf

History: she was a home birth on the border of Brittania in the middle of a harsh winter storm. a few days after she was born, Robel soldiers burned the house and she barely survived. she was taken by one of the soldiers and brought for experimentation at a very early age. do to the experimentation at her age, her body more readily took the animal DNA, making her grow a tail and her ears to change as she grew. she grew up a bit more as a servant since she seemed too small and weak to be a soldier, and was readily beaten when something went wrong. this was the only life she ever knew. then, an escape attempt was made by some of the rebellious experiments and they took her with them. they were persued, and she was the only one that managed to make it out and stay hidden.

Other: still doesn't really know what to do or who to trust. still has the servant/slave mentality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123