Thread: Omactober 7: Keep Quiet

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Omactober 7: Keep Quiet

During October 2019 a game was held in which tagging certain players and having them reply within a certain amount of time meant certain death. It is 36 chapters long, over 20,000 words. I may or may not have a very old creative writing thread but this story is big enough to get it's own. You are free to comment as I will be linking everything, but please do wait until we have some of these chapters posted. Until then any questions can and should be redirected to my ask thread. I'll fix this main page and make it look pretty later.

Act 1
    It's Too Quiet Here
    Bluemoon
    Kris
    G
    Undead Fears and Froggy
    Crimsonlady180
    SikstaSlathalin
    Kiro Akira
    First Seal
    Second Seal
    Nope and Salorka
    Third Seal
    Forth Seal
    Duke
    Cfavano
    SaltyIrishman
    Fifth Seal
    The End Begins

Act 2
    It's Still Too Quiet Here
    P.K.
    Holeypaladin, Again
    Koti
    F.O.E. and Myseria
    SikstaSlathalin VS G
    First Massacre
    The Sixth Seal
    The Seventh Seal
    G-G-Gone
    Minkasha
    Scottie
    Numbers and StarCatcher
    Final Seal
    Third Place
    Second Place
    First Place
    End of the Story

Okay wait how did we get exactly 18 chapters in both act 1 and act 2. That's creepy and cool
    Last edited by Omac; 11-09-2019 at 07:50 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default It's Too Quiet Here

RPA has been too quiet the past few days. Too much quiet either means you're all up to no good or you're all safe and working on other things. Well, we can't have that, can we?

We don't use our trusty tagging feature enough. Go ahead, tag someone. Anyone. All you have to do is post a name. If they don't reply in three days, well they're in for a surprise. Ding dong, the member is dead. Oh.. but if they do reply... well then I'm afraid that you are the one who will be silenced forever.

To tag you just go @username; or @Omac;

Rules
    1. You must tag one member. Newbies who never became members don't count. They have to be relevant enough (active in the past year.)
    2. You don't have to be tagged to post
    3. Every post you make you have to tag someone.
    4. You can definitely tag someone who has already posted but they are likely to post again.
    5. I am immune and won't be posting, so you can't use your tag on me. I'll only be here for questions, bumping, and enjoying the torment. I will though, tag someone to get us started. These two tags will count, and if they don't reply soon, they will both be eliminated. Anyone who was tagged, or tagged someone else, and is still alive by Halloween will be posted in my signature for all of time.
    6. You may now win the game by having the most kills. G and Storm are in the lead and they can win again by having more kills. If a player that is in the lead shall die they will lose their progress.
    7. You may target someone else who is already being targeted, but if they comment, both people who targeted them will die.

Oh who oh who can I get my sweet toasty revenge on. Who indeed... maybe someone who taught me well, maybe a zombie sent from hell... this is for beating my other game so very quickly @ bluemoon ; and for posting where you should never post @ SikstaSlathalin ; as I wish you both, and all of RPA, a nice quiet sleep.
    Last edited by Omac; 11-09-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Un-Undead

The night seemed simple, elegant even, but as the clock started to tick down a life had to be taken. bluemoon would find herself met with a strange orange bubbly drink. Perhaps it was a poison, perhaps it was some sort of acid, or maybe mind melting chemicals. Placed on it was a small sigh "Thou shall not drink this." The rules of reverse psychology worked against the zombie queen and she found herself taking a drink. To her surprise, it was none other than orange juice, but to her horror it was also filled with a cure. For a moment, she felt okay. Her heart started to beat, her skin started to feel warm, and for that moment she felt alive.

Before she could move, a loose dagger came from a runaway squirrel. She was stabbed, more so, she was stabbed in the back by someone she thought she could trust. As blood loss quickly took effect she could feel herself dying all over again. Perhaps, turning back into a zombie, she hoped. Instead, she found herself laying in her betrayal. Turning cold, turning pale, and rather then having a craving for brains she only had a craving for life. It was a craving that would never be fulfilled. As she felt herself fade out of existence she could see the silhouette of the one and only Toastman, his wicked laugh being the last thing she would ever hear.

--------------------------------------

Bluemoon is dead.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Office (De)Face

Kris was sitting in her office, wondering who she could torment next. Perhaps, Omac, she pondered. She did make a clone of him once. Maybe it would be fun to again. Instead she turned her sights on a fellow friend. A harmless prank. Writing G's name on the bathroom stall. Only, this wasn't the bathroom stall. It was a magical wall that honored the name of those written down, dooming them to a horrible death in only three days if they were not able to replay the price. She shrugged it off and went on to play some darkest dungeon. As she played she started to feel sleepy, and fell into a restful sleep. As she slept her office changed around her, turning into something much like the game, and she was met with a health bar and weirdly specific stats.

She kept playing, kept leveling up. She did this for what felt like weeks until she reached what she thought might be the ending. Standing before her was one final enemy, a friendly face with a painful grudge. It didn't matter how high Kris level had reached, G was stronger, and with a single glace Kris found herself back to level 1. Not only that, but all of her admin abilities were gone. She was weak. Her colorful style vanished. She was nothing more than a random member, no it was more than that, she was only a newbie. Kris awoke in her office brushing it all off as a harmless nightmare, but as she looked up a giant stamp crushed her with the letters "BANNED" and she was never seen from again.

Kris is dead.
    Last edited by Omac; 11-09-2019 at 07:56 AM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Rest In (Somebody's) Property

Kris was dead, smashed by her betrayal to G. This pleased G. All these years... All the pressure... The office was finally hers! G practically leapt over the desk in excitement. She spun in the chair. She typed nonsense on the keyboard. She was blooming with joy. She even called in a newbie to strike fear into the hearts of the people. She started writing up some papers for some new rules. She thought of making a small daycare next to the office. It was all coming together. It was finally hers. The chair, the desk, the beeping sound in the desk, the copy of Darkest dungeon... All of it! It was all hers. It was Kris office no more, it was all hers.

She brought her attention to the drawer of confiscated items that Kris had collected over the years. She found Nazgul's yellow thong. She even found the infamous "Kris nudes" that was long wondered about. Under the pile of pictures though, was a bright red light. It was one of PK's eggs that Kris had confiscated after a strange and suspicious incident involving a singing contest. It was beeping, glowing a bright red color. She took a step back, the chair hitting the wall. G had only had the office for barely a few minutes before that egg blew her back, finding herself against the wall and pinned under the desk. The contents of the drawer that she long wished to investigate falling down her throat, choking her in the regret and jealousy. Even in death, it was also Kris's office.

G is dead.

Decay is Coming

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

-peeks in
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Small as a Fly

There are often stories of the Princess and the frog. This is neither. For Undead Fears and Froggy, they were completely unaware that their fates had been written away and both found themselves gasping for air as their lungs filled with flies. With a pop, their lungs burst and their body was covered in them. All that was left as a little buzzy and a lesson to be learned about eating or attracting too many flies at once.

Elsewhere, sat Merry, the only remaining admin left in RPALandia. Rumor says that if something were to happen to her that all hell would break loose... or maybe a less obvious event.

Froggy and Undead Fears are dead. This one is shorter then I remember.

Decay is Coming