Thread: [M/OOC] Behind the Mask {Lyra x Omac}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, adventure, tragicomedy, steampunk;
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M/OOC] Behind the Mask {Lyra x Omac}

{*The IC Thread*}

{*The Character List*}
    Last edited by Lyra; 11-12-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I was thinking of potential interactions. Like if Roger's parents were to have a court to get out on bail and he wanted someone to go with him for support? Then magical character development before we see some foreshadowing or even the appearance of Incognito. Maybe he appears on a computer screen or just walks in with his suit on as all the weapons/powers would no longer work as intended.

Also it's been a few days since I've heard from you, and that's fine, but friendly reminder that you ever want to drop out I will be understanding and there will be no feelings hurt. If you're more busy then expected and want to do the RP, but can't right now, then we can pause it and click play when you're no longer busy. I'm also, of course, willing to wait and your post doesn't have to be long. I know you've given me no reason to doubt you, and I'm not, but I wanted you to know about the options I'm willing to work with. I only mention all this because I've had partners in the past, or been that partner, who didn't know how to say that the RP wasn't working out right now, and I like to make that painfully clear to anyone else I RP with.

Anyway! I have a wall of sticky notes that I refuse to take down until I write my book. I better work on it today.
    Last edited by Omac; 11-23-2019 at 07:11 PM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is...