Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"That there is just a whore, won't surprise me if she already belongs to someone" he said and pointed to the scars "And by the way you should also try it" he said with a grin
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit. "No, I haven't found the right girl yet and I don't think I'm ready for sex yet." He told his brother. He was only 18 years old and he was in his last year of high school. "How does it feel anyways? To have sex?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Try it" he said and stretched out "I don't get you going to that school, no power whatsoever, and old books," he spoke and looked up when the door opened, and his mother with a basket of vegetables inside "I am in my room," he said, knowing that if his mother found out, he was in big trouble
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron nodded his head and then began to walk to the kitchen. "Hey, do you need help, mom?" He asked his mother softly and then began to hug her happily. "So um, my brother is trying to rape the rich again."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at her son and then towards her older son, "Go chop, we're going too short," she spoke sternly, and then looked at her youngest son. "And you're going to help your brother!"

And she looked at the couch where the young woman lay and sighed, and went to a cupboard, and got old rags from there, and some herbs.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit and looked at his mom. "No, he will beat the shit out of me for telling on him!" He then sighed and grabbed his axe before going out to chop more wood. "Let's go, Jeffrey. Mom, at least tell him not to kill me!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ashly looked at her oldest son, "don't kill him okay," she spoke and examined the young woman and sighed.

Allysa woke up after a long time, and looked around her, and saw the bandage around her ankle, and noticed that she was again wearing trousers and a long shirt

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Soon he was out chopping wood with his brother. "Look, I'm sorry I told on you, but you are going to end up getting STDS or something if you fuck everything you see." He then sighed a bit. "Why not just jerk off?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jeffrey threw the pile of wood away, and walked over to his younger brother, and grabbed him by the throat, and hurled him against a tree. "You little rat! You and mother may be glad that I let you live with me" he said kicked him in the ribs and grabbed him by the hair and lifted him up "Next time I'll kill you"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron frowned as he was grabbed by the throat and then thrown against the tree. He then gasped in pain as he was kicked in the ribs. Suddenly tears came to his eyes as he was lifted off the ground by his hair. "Ow, okay! Mom said for you not to hurt me!" He said and then tried to kick at him.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast