Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa spat at him and felt her belly, and began to feel dizzy "I'm not feeling well"

Kimi turned red, nodded slightly, and after a while got out of his car and quickly gave him a kiss, "I'll see you tomorrow," she spoke and turned red and walked to the door
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey chuckled a bit and shoved her. "Just get going! If you wanted me to care, you wouldn't have left!" He snapped at her.

Beck opened the door and pulled his sister in. "I left you like ten messages! I cant find Allysa! I called the cops and they said she had to be missing for 24 hours before they could do anything!" He then frowned a bit. "Why are you so flustered?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa fell to the floor and tried to get up "I'm not taking you to my child"

Kimi was shocked, "but why would she leave?" she said and quickly walked inside and ignored his question, and quickly walked to the cradle, and saw her niece sleeping. "She must come back, the baby needs her mother to be fed" she said worriedly, and knew that all baby milk no longer existed for years
    Last edited by Malyka; 12-08-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit. "You know that baby will die if you don't get back to feed it your milk." He pointed out to her with a dark chuckle.

Beck nodded his head. "Yeah. I don't want my baby to die. But it's also not like her to just run off." He said softly and frowned. "Now why are you so flustered?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa stood up with difficulty, and with tears in her eyes, looked at Jeffrey and started walking, her whole body aching.

Kimi again ignored the question, and went to the kitchen "We must go find her"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey smiled and followed her. "I see that you are seeing things my way." He said and then laughed a bit. "So is it a boy or girl?"

Beck shook his head. "I've had out a search party and none was able to find her." He whispered and then frowned. "Why are you ignoring my question?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Fuck you Jeffrey," she said, and decided to lure Jeffrey into one of the traps.

"Are they doing their best?" she asked and grabbed one of Beck's home-brewed beers

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey followed her and chuckled. "Ih, so you wanna fuck?" He asked her softly and smirked.

Before she opened it, he took it. "Why aren't you answering me? Yes, they are trying! Now what happened on your fucking date!?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I'd rather die," she said, pausing to catch her breath.

Kimi took a sip and looked away "Nothing ...."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and shoved her again. "You have to get going. Your baby is dying." He said and then shoved her more.

Beck frowned a bit and came over before he grabbed his sister's hands. "What happened on your date?" He asked her her madly.

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast