Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He grinned and slammed him in the face, and dropped him on the floor, and gave him a kick, and then looked at the house and saw his mother standing, looking at her oldest son with fear in her eyes, and not realized that the young woman had woken up.

Ashly went to see her sons, and looked at Jeffrey "Enough jefrey" she spoke a little scared and wanted to go to Cameron
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron laid on the ground in pain before he stood and shakily picked up his wood before he started to walk to the house. He sat the wood down before he started to cry in pain since his brother wasn't around yet to beat him for crying. "God, it hurts..." He then looked to see the young woman was up.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa quickly looked around to see if she could find something to use as a weapon, and was shocked when an older woman came in and ran to her son with tears in her eyes to look after "You must not make your brother angry" she said anxiously
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron nodded his head slowly and then started to rub his face and ribcage. "Can't we please just move?" He asked his mom before looking at Allysa. "My mom and I won't hurt you." He whispered to her and then slowly started ro walk over. "How old are you?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him "18" she said softly, and then looked at the woman who forced her son to sit down, and looked at him "You know we can't leave" she said calmly

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron frowned at his Mother and then looked at the girl. "I'm eighteen too. I'm Cameron." He said with a small smile on his face before glaring as Jeffrey came in and walked over.

Jeffrey frowned and walked over before he grabbed his brother's arm and cut it with a knife he had gotten from the kitchen. "The girl is mine so you two leave her alone or I'll kill her."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled but looked angry at him. "I am not yours, you retarded pig," she spoke angry, and then looked at Cameron, and saw how his mother closed the wound

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a bit when she called him that. He rolled his eyes. "Just wait until you and I are alone." He then glared at his Mom. "I fucking hate you, bitch ass witch." He said and then started to walk to his room. "Slip up again and you will leave!"

Cameron looked at Allysa. "I wish we could get you out, but he is all we have to survive because we aren't rich." He whispered to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"And then you stay with the crazy man?" she said, and saw how Jeffrey woke. "If you come to me, I'll put a knife between your ribs," she called to him, and felt her hands shake a little, and then looked at Cameron. stood up and felt the pain in her ankle "I'm gone"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron frowned a bit and then slowly moved to take her hand. His hand was so gentle and he smiled. "Its okay, I won't let him hurt you. I can take you to my hideout. He has no clue where it is." He whispered to her and then led her back to sit down. "Plus, you are hurt."

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast