Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

When Jeffrey got angry, she was frightened and crawled anxiously in the corner of the couch, and remembered when she was here before, and panicked, and looked anxiously at Jeffrey

Kimi turned red, and quickly took a sip of her drink, she knew Beck hated Paul because he didn't trust him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey chuckled and came over and brought her over to the couch. "You know, this could all go away. If you bring me taht baby." He whispered to her and slapped her.

Paul thought for a moment before he pulled Kimi off of her chair and into his lap before he started to kiss her lips. "But I don't give a fuck what he says!" He said and placed his hands on her waist.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt how he hit her, and made herself small. "No," she said anxiously

Kimi kissed him and looked at him "Let's go to your house" and kissed him again
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and hit her again. "Bring me back that baby and you will get to live! If you don't, I'll kill you!" He snapped off at her.

Paul nodded his head and stood up before leading her to his car. He let her get in and then started to drive to an open area, that was just nothing before he pulled over. He pressed a button that leaned her seat back before he moved to lay on her and started to kiss her again.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Then kill me! I'll never bring you my baby," she said, making herself small with fear

Kimi kissed him and took off his shirt and thoroughly enjoyed his touch

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled a bit and went to go get his knife. "You really wanna play that game?" He asked her slowly and then came back before smacking her again.

Paul smiled and started to pull off her shirt before he began to kiss down her neck and to her stomach before he kissed his way back up to her lips. "You are so beautiful."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked anxiously at the knife, and then looked at Jeffrey. "I'll never go back for you to get my child, you really think I'll be back," she said.

Kimi enjoyed and took off the rest of her clothing "You talk a lot"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey chuckled a bit and stabbed her arm before he grabbed her and took her out the door. "We will go together." He said and then started to chuckle.

Paul looked at her body and then began to smile happily before he got out of his clothing and began to kiss her. Later on he smiled and looked at her. "You were amazing." He said and then blushed a bit. "Maybe I should take you home now."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa struggled against "No, you will stay away from my child," she spoke and felt the pain in her arm, noticing that her stitches had loosened, causing her to lose blood

Kimi kissed him and looked at him and smiled, "Will I see you again tomorrow?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He laughed again and got some stuff to stitch her arm back up. "Now, I can reopen it or you can take me to your home." He said and crossed his arms.

Paul nodded his head and returned the kiss. "Yes, you will." He said and then began to drive off. "I'm glad I had condoms in my pocket."

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast