Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the man grinned "Only she just had surgery, so be careful" he spoke with a grin and took the money "Ow and one of you has a daughter"

Kimi turned red again, and quickly looked at the menu and shook her head
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey nodded his head and chuckled a bit. "Bring me the child." He said and then went to wake up Allysa.

Paul nodded his head and then started to look through the menu. "I think I might get some whiskey."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"That homemade whiskey tastes dirty, take the apple rum tastes much better" Kimi said

Allysa woke up slowly, opening her eyes and startled when she saw Jeffrey and panicked
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head. He ordered himself the Apple Rum. "I'm going to trust that it taste good." He said slowly and then blushed. "What are your interest?"

Jeffrey smiled and came over. "Hello, how are you doing?" He asked her and sat her up. "So, where is the little one?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled and crawled into a corner, and looked at him tense and looked around, looking for an exit. She had to leave here and ran to the door and ignored the pain.

"You're going to like it," she said, and smiled, "I interest him in my work."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron chuckled and stood in front of the door. "We just want the baby. Where is it?" He asked and then gave her a push.

Paul started to laugh. "No. I mean outside of work. Silly girl." He said and booped her nose before he took one of her hands.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa fell to the ground and looked at him "Safely far away from Jillie" spoke badly and spit at Cameron

Kimmi turned red "making medication" she spoke e was often concerned with that

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled and then began to pick her up and carried her back to the couch. "You need to relax or you will rip your stitches." He said and then began to smile. "How is your dear husband?"

Paul chuckled and then nodded his head. "That still has to do with your job." He whispered to her softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa pushed Jeffrey away from her and looked at him anxiously. "Stay away from my husband and my child," she spoke angrily, and looked around her, she had to leave here

Kimi turned red and looked at him, bit her lip for a moment, and suddenly kissed him
    Last edited by Malyka; 12-07-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey frowned a bit and looked at her. "You know what. Forget her. Let her go. It's not fun when shes not scared." He said and then went to open the door. "Get the hell out."

Paul looked at her and then smiked before he kissed her back. He then pulled away and blushed. "Wow, we can't tell Beck that we kissed!"

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast