Page 1 of 40 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default A New World (M For Mature Larson and Pidi)

A young woman ran through the woods, the voices of the pursuers became softer, would they have given up? she looked back for a moment and stopped breathing, and she thought for a moment to rest, but she had to flee.

Earth was destroyed by humans, years ago, power was claimed by clans who were powerful, and tried to gain power in this new world, a young woman was a member of one of the most powerful and violent clans until she had enough had and fled.

She heard a branch break and was startled, she looked around her and started running again. She was tired and felt her lungs burn in her chest.

After running for half an hour she fell over a large branch and felt something crunching in her ankle, she gave a little scream and looked at her ankle and felt the burning pain, and looked around her, and crawled with difficulty, but she was startled when she was caught in a trap, so that she now hung above the ground in a net "Hunter" she spoke startled, and knew that someone was coming, feeling the rain starting "Fuck" she mumbled to herzelf
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-19-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey, the Bounty Human Hunter chuckled and walked over. "Hey, look what we have here!" He said happily and then began to grab out his gun. "Where were you going?" He asked darkly and then went to get her out of the trap.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She fell to the ground and looked at the man, she was completely wet because of the rain and she crawled back, her ankle burned and she looked at his gun. "Please don't bring me back and beg you," she said, her voice shivered and shivered with cold.

Allysa only wore a short top and tight pants, her long purple hair, stuck along her narrow pale face, both cheeks were red, and she stared at the young man with her blue eyes
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeffrey chuckled a bit and yanked Allysa to her feet before he looked her over. "You mean, you'd rather stay out here in the cold then be in the warmth with your family?" He asked her darkly.

He then looked at what she was wearing and chuckled a bit. "I mean look at what you are wearing." He said and then started to walk with her. He had put the gun to her head. "Maybe, if you can do a good deed for someone else I won't kill you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She tried to walk with him with difficulty, she felt the burning pain in her ankle, and she shivered with cold but also with fear, and she had to sneeze. "I have no one, my family is dead," she said.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled suddenly. "Well that is a game changer." He said and led her to his house. He wasn't rich, but he wasn't poor. His younger brother was poor though. He was about two years younger than he was. Of course he took her to his house.

He laughed and took her upstairs before he shoved her on the ground on the bedside floor before he started to take off her top. "Everyone like you does to be punished."

What he didn't know was that his younger brother, Cameron, was home. Though Cameron didn't know anything at the moment as he was in the bathroom.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled and tried to grab her top, there were clearly old scars of whip on her back, so apparently she was beaten more often, she tried to crawl away from the man, and saw a simple craft and wanted to crawl there because she could use it as a weapon

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled and picked her up before he threw her onto the bed before he started to take off her pants.

Soon Cameron walked into the room and frowned. "Jeffrey, what the hell! Let her go!" He snapped and walked over to grab his Brothers arm. "Mom will be so pissed when I tell her!" He said and then grabbed the shirt. "You are free to go."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She was shocked when the other young man came in, and grabbed the shirt and put it on, and quickly got out of bed, feeling for a moment that she was dizzy, and suddenly warm, she looked at the two boys and took a step, and then fell unconscious on the floor.

Jeffrey looked angry at his little brother, "WTF how often do I have to say it, don't get involved in my affairs!" he said angrily, and looked again at the young woman who fell unconscious on the floor. "Fuck, just now that I felt like fucking her" he said

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cameron frowned and picked up the woman Before he carefully carried her to the livingroom. "You were about to rape her. If you were about to fuck her, she would have been taking off your clothing too." He said and laid her on the couch. "Why do you get joy out of this?"

Page 1 of 40 123 ... LastLast