Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: m | song of the bell tower | larson and zoe & spoon_car

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“I am the not-so-honourable Brenner, and if there is a plague, you are guaranteed to die.”

He ripped away to cloth and threw it into the fire, which responded with a loud snap in thanks.

“Right now, your safest bet would be to stay out of sight and probably get that wound fixed up,”

He brushed a hand through his curls, pursing his lips,

“I have a medical kit in my shack down south, but it’s a days journey on foot. No medic’s going to see you if there is a plague.”

Sighing again, he turned around and pushed back the curtain revealing the outside of his stand. Everything was in place, fortunately. Brenner paused for a moment, then the objects, tables, poles and cloth started to shrink quickly in size, one by one. They all flew into the crate that had held Mirigold in flight and sealed it neatly. Now all tat was left was the back, a silver tent looking obnoxiously out of place in the alley it was placed.

He turned 45 degrees back inside to the girl, casting a silhouette of his profile across the dirt floorand asked her a question,

“Why did you take the Man’s pendant, Mirigold?”
    Spoiler: Oh, woah. 

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mirigold looked at him and tried not to cry from the pain as the dirt started to irritate her gash. "Well, I have a family, they can't know there is a chance I could die." She then smiled a bit. "Unless I did die." She said with a beaming smile. She then bit her lip. "I can't tell you why I want to fake my death, not yet.

She then started to walk with him. "I needed to get it for my father or he would have punished me. A beating, from him." She said and then looked back down at her arm. She smirked a bit and laid down on the ground and replicated herself with her eyes closed before she stood up. She knew any moment now, her family would come looking. "Now we can travel."

Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

-Skip forward to an hour before dusk.-

Brenner returned from the last of the Market stands, with two satchels filled with food, water and emergency supplies.
    He handed over one to Mirigold, and then pulled out a pair of falling-apart boots and slipped into them. They felt unnatural on his feet, but he didn’t want any sharp stones or splinters in his foot, so the boots he had worn since young would had to do.
    He started to talk.
    “I brought some alcohol, if you want a temporary treatment. I’m not sure if you want to put it inside the wound, but around it should kill off any infection...”
    Brenner took a breath, and pointed south.
    “Anyways, we’re heading in that direction. If we run into anyone, we hide. If we get lost...we’re lost. We leave now to make sure no one is following us.”

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mirigold nodded her head and slowly took the bag. "Okay." She said and then stood up to start walking. "Well, what about the bacteria in the wound?" She asked him and crossed her arms. "If it gets infected?"

She then started to go with him. "At least if we are lost, no one will be able to find us." She said and then followed his lead. "I know you aren't running to help me, so why are you running?"

Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They were almost out of the Town now, approaching the gate in the fence that surrounded the settlement. As they walked in a pair, their shadows stretched out to abnormal lengths and exaggerated their height difference. Brenner answered the question in a slow voice,
    “We can’t do anything about inside of the wound, like I said, until we arrive down south,”

It took him a while to awnser the next question, and by then, they were almost at the entrance of the forest.The sky was clear, a dark orange and the sun gave a flash of bright green before disappearing over the rolling hills at stretched out for miles mon either side.

Abruptly, he paused right before going under the cover for the first tree,

“I’m sorry I pulled you into this,”

Brenner glanced back at her, the dark casting a silhouette of his features and creating a solum look.

“I don’t know how to explain it, Mirigold,”

And with that, he whirled around and continued on.
    Last edited by spoon_car; 11-27-2019 at 02:57 AM.

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head slowly and then began to follow him under the first tree. "I told you why I was running away!" She said and then she began to smirk. "You can't tell me?" She asked him softly.

She then began to move her hand a bit as the item was starting to get lost in her outfit. "You know, keeping this in my boobs is really uncomfortable." She said smartly and then fixed herself.

Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled softly,

“Why, you want me to get it?”

Brenner teased, a smile playing on his lips.

The forest was dark, and moonlight danced through the branches of the trees. The footsteps were soft, hitting the dewy grass silently. They came into a tiny clearing quickly, after a few hours of walking, and the boy stopped and mumbled,

“We should set up camp here...”

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She stuck out her tongue and then looked around the dark woods. Yeah, she was in a gang, but she had never just slept in the woods before.

She then started to to look around before helping him set up. Of course she didn't have any other clothing so she would just sleep in her undergarments. Her underwear was lacy black and she enjoyed them.

She looked at her arm and then at the boy. "I'm going to guess that you actually have night clothing." She said and walked over to him one thing She wasn't afraid of was showing off her body. Of course, her item, still in her lace bra. He wanted it? All he had to do was get it.

Yes.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“No, actually,”

He didn't turn around, he didn't want to give into temptation, not that he cared about customs in their society.
    But something inside of him told him to just... turn around. Brenner stuffed that thought deep down along with the rest of his emotions.

"But I am offering you my cape... just so you can cover up."

He took his cape off, his skin welcoming the crisp night air after hours of being concealed in a heat cage. Brenner did have clothes underneath, being a somewhat respectable businessman. Just a plain set of grey tunic and leggings though.
    He went on to throw the cape at Mirigold.

"I'm taking first watch. No fire, of course. Might draw unwanted attention to our location."

He caught a glimpse of Mirigold.

"How did you get black lace?" He frowned, but heat was climbing up his neck, betraying his outwardly calming stance.

[IMG]not yet[/IMG]
    Yeah, no.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She giggled a bit when she saw him look away. Ah, he must be getting horny. She then looked crestfallen as he offered her the Cape. She took it from him and started to wrap it around her. That was so bad, she had lost her flirtation.

She then smiled when he caught a glimpse of it and the began to unwrap the Cape. She then laughed a bit and went to stand in front of him while the fire was still lit so he could see her body.

"I stole it. Had a one night stand with a married man and took his wife's bra." She said and then started to sway her hips a bit. "Have you ever been in a sexual relationship?" She asked before letting out a small yawn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast