Thread: (recruiting) {possibly M} Welcome To Group Therapy

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Psychological, fantasy, vampire, gore, adult
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting (recruiting) {possibly M} Welcome To Group Therapy

Welcome to therapy. If you are here, it most likely means you are battling some issue; addiction, mental health issues, etc. That is where I come in. Group therapy! Feel free to come in and say hello to our other members. Our therapy building is open 24/7/365. Feel free to pop in and talk about your problems, but remember to support your fellow members! We all have things to deal with. We have three rooms, be sure to enter the right one for your issue!

First door on your right is our Mental Health Room. Anxiety, depression, PTSD, suicidal thoughts. if your issues are to do with mental health, this is your room.

Up the steps and to the right, you will find our Addiction Room. Whether you are trying to stop smoking or recovering from your drinking habit, this is the place for you.

Finally, down the steps, turn the corner and the final door on your left, that is the Anger Management Room. The members here can often be violent, but they all try their best to get past. If you have anger issues, this is the place for you.

I hope that was helpful! Now, run along to your room and meet the other members. Don't forget to fill out this form on the way in! Post it on the wall with the others' papers in your room, and have a good session!

Spoiler: FORM (read me) 
    Kai

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I have a question: What is the plot? Are the characters just people in need of therapy, and this is an open-world/sandbox type thing or is there an actual storyline?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@Kai; ditto what Salty Irishman asked
    Last edited by HoneyHeart; 12-04-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>

Psychological, fantasy, vampire, gore, adult
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@SaltyIrishman @HoneyHeart It is just an open world sandbox, whatever you want. I had no actual plot beyond what is set above
    Kai

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name: Karina Alfson
    Pronouns: She/her
    Why are you here? She suffers from PTSD and anxiety from an abusive childhood
    Cautions for other members: Karina breaks down pretty easily
    Hobbies: Painting, reading, and making pottery
    How long have you been struggling with your issue? Since her childhood
    Physical appearance? A pleasant, pale woman with white-blonde hair. Her grey eyes watch everyone very intently, and she seems skittish, like she's ready to run at any given moment
    Anything else we should know? Karina hates feeling like a burden and is constantly worried that people don't like her. If you give her even a single ounce of positive feedback or a simple compliment, she likes you almost immediately.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, Dystopian
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If this is still recruiting here is my application:
    Name: Veronica Mary Jane Callum
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Why are you here? OCD, Anxiety, Depression, Suicidal tendencies
    Cautions for other members: Can be very hostile with people she doesn't know
    Hobbies: Working out, Writing, Drawing, Painting
    How long have you been struggling with your issue? Since the night her fiance died
    Physical appearance? Average build, Short faded brown and pink hair that reaches her shoulders, Cool violet eyes that show how guarded she is.
    Anything else we should know? Veronica is a hard shell to crack. She always rubs people the wrong way, but once she learns to trust someone she will be a sweet girl.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @Corvina; welcome to the forum!

This thread has been dormant for two years (you can see when a post was made by the date at the top, above the posting member’s name and avatar), but please feel free to browse some of our more recent threads!

If you have any questions or you would like some help finding writing partners, please feel free to send a PM to myself if another member of staff (we have green or blue names).
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.