Thread: The Purgament- Rumble 2020

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default The Purgament- Rumble 2020

A death frozen in time, a barren field. Dark visages, human looking in form, yet blurry an undecipherable. Pain, voices reach for you. Muffled memories. Ghosts.

You have awakened in what appears to be a cell. Without an exterior light it is hard to tell the insides of your small prison. A voice, ever so cryptic, is echoing in your head. You know that you are trapped, but you have no idea how long has this presence been sinking into your mind.

Why you are here, and for what?...

But as you try to find answer, a sharp pain, edging into your skull like a cold knife rips across your mind. Again, faces, memories, visions… You are lost again within your world of blurry thoughts and dreams. Knowing… Somehow… That when the time comes, you will be summoned by the same voice that whispered to you for so long.

But for now you must remain asleep. Dreaming… Once more of the horrors that await you should you fail.

Greetings one and all Siksta here with something exciting...the annual RPA rumble!

As you've probably noticed, we returned to a different set up for this year, as we wanted to do something special for this hollowed Arena (and this is the reason we also delayed a bit to make it all fancy and amazing).

This year, as before, you will not create your own Character sheets, but rather pick from half made ones.

Half made?! What?!

Yes! Half made!

As you have no doubt already gathered from the teasers around the site, you will be forced into the shoes of your character in the exact state of mind that she or he is, which is not fully aware of himself/herself, their memories or how they escaped an eminent death which is the only thing they know for sure.

As you advance and win the battles your memories and former ailments will be restored little by little and only the winner of this rumble will unlock the secrets of how to escape death

This is your prize of this year's Tournament (along with the lovely badges of course), discovering yourself, bearing in mind that the loser will have all they are ripped from existence to embrace the cold hand of death.

To enter, simply pick a Character, and post it in the Desolate Plains(First comes first serves). We have 16 slots open for all contestants, so be quick to pick.
    Entrants will be accepted until the 17th of January 2020, after which, we'll get the festivities underway.

This will be a single elimination event, meaning, once you're out, you're out. Please notice that this year. The fighters will be paired up against one another randomly. The winners in the first round will then go against each other in the next round, and so on until we have a winner.

Once the pairings are determined, the judges will set up a thread in The Colosseum, along with a description of the terrain you will be fighting in. (Please note that there may be other things that can hurt you that aren't your opponent).

So for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching all over the world.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUMBLE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Useful links

The Law of the Land

Judgement (All about the judges and judging)

The Desolate Plains

FAQ

Discussions and questions
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-06-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

We are putting the finishing touches on all the Arenas as this post is going up with any luck we'll be fighting full force by Monday!

In the meantime anyone who has a fighter or is just a spectator who wants something to do feel free to go check out and post in the Purgatory chat RP located here!

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50