Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: D&D: World of Nagisa

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Julia pulled the 5 gold back and stuffed it into her top before stopping Richard by passing a key to him. "2nd floor, third room on right. 10pm, dont be late now as Im looking forward to this night."

Richard roll insight.

Upon reaching Grimlock, and speaking the gnome yelps in surprise looking to the human who now approached. "Woah! Hello there. What are you doing here? Hmmmmm." He eyes the human up and down closely before shrugging. "Dont know, you came here on your own. I didnt tell you to come. But!" He spoke up then looked back to the lizardman shaking his head. "Oh, I thought you were an illusion but you still stand here...... Hmm yes I see so you are real." Grimlock taps his chin for a moment before looking between the two. "Oh so yes. You want my quest yes? That is why you travel? Is that why you come?"
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Yes." Auchek looks over Richard, before returning to Grimwork. "The quest has power in it." Her mace jangles on her belt as she shifts her weight.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Insight: (1d20+0)[8]

He took the key, gave a nod, and wink.

He rolled his eyes, as he glanced over to the lizardfolk before he looked back to the gnome. He expected something from him; seeing as he led the two of them on.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimwork fumbled through his papers quickly searching for one then starts scribbling in another, before after a few moments later, he pulls out a map of the snow region pointing to the mountain. "You will travel here. One week away to Glacial Spire Peak. Yes here is where you will go. Here is where you will be." The man shook his head laughing softly and tapped on the paper. "I Grimlock am looking for a box. Yes a box, no not a carboard one stop thinking that. It is a brown leather box. A box that will hold greatness. Pretty things yes. Bring me the box and it will be yours. It will be all yours money yes. All the money."

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"The box, what is in it?" She cocks her head to the left. As she does so, she'd like to take a peek at what is on those papers Grimwork has. Perception: (1d20+7)[17]
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 12-13-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimlock looked to Auchek and blinked. "Box? What box?" Ipon peering down at his notes, while he may be able to read its nature. It quite literally looks as if a three year old tried to copy the dictionary. Full of lines and squiggles. Maybe a few arcane symbols but nothing you could physically note.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"The box you wish us to retrieve." She's kind of put off by his eccentricities and wants to make sure that she isn't wasting her time with a crackpot. Insight (1d20+7)[10]

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

As best as Auchek can tell, hes a bit on the crazy side, and often loses track of whats in front of him, but hes pretty hard to read aside from that.

The gnome blinked as if getting lost then perked up. "Oh right the box. Sorry, lost in thought many things not the first..... Nope your not the first." He laughed at his own thought process. "Inside the box is said to hold the crown to a king a while back, oh and some deeds to land, possibly a few sacks of gold. But! Its a magic box so in reality its like, two foot tall and about two foot wide? Theres a lot in it and! If you bring it back I share. Yep yep, share for you and you both." He said and then peeked behind the two at an empty spot on the floor next to Richard. "Some for the little girl there too.."

Grimlock pulled out a map and passed it to the two nodding. "This map leads to the mountain. From there, good luck! Also here is twenty gold each for any supplies you need." He said then pushed forwards two gold pouches.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Richard, noticing that the gnome was looking at a space next to him, only sighed at the fact that this man was quite frankly insane. He wondered why he signed up for this quest, and then he remembered...he needed the money...

He groaned just under his breath as he leaned forward to look at the map, ignoring the comment about a little girl standing next to him. He then looked up at the gnome before taking his pouch of gold and slid it into his coat pocket.

"Say gnome," he glanced over at the space where a "little girl" was supposed to be, "Don't you think a tavern isn't quite the place for a little girl? Don't you have some other place so that the little one isn't exposed to such rowdy and toxic behavior?" (Persuasion: (1d20+5)[24])

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Auchek snags the gold, looking at the map as well. There was quite a bit of land between here and the place where the chest laid. She then looks up and studies Richard for a moment. Insight (1d20+7)[21]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast