Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: D&D: World of Nagisa

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You would find a man who seems to be well adept in business and communicative situations. You would also find him to be fairly suave, almost deceptive, in the way he talks and walks. One would be mystified by his presence if it weren't for the fact that something seems..off.. about him.. You can't quite put a finger to it, but he's definitely not the type to be so readily trusted.

He stands for a moment, eyeing the gnome closely.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimlock stared at the man as he mentioned a better place for the little girl. Instead he shrugged and nodded. "Yes but families travel all the time and the little girl isnt my problem." The gnome laughed and shook his head going back to his notes. "Oh goblin girls and their crazy sneaking about."

After a moment he glanced up and jumped slightly. "Ahh! Your still here....." He questioned himself then blinked mumbling to himself before smiling softly. "Oh you wanted to go somewhere more quiet with me? I see now." As he asked he took a glance back to the gnome in the corner then back to the men. "Nope, safe enough here. I gave you some gold, you have info you need. What else do you need for your journey? If not then the door is there."

As Grimlock finished speaking his finger pointed to the door and it suddenly opened. As if by magical means. But the magical meand soon showed to be a lie as a tabaxi stepped through the door. Even for one with such fur, it would likely be cold. As he steps into the much warmer enviroment, Candle describe what they see exactly.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 12-18-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He rolled his eyes, and shrugged softly. "Your loss then."

He retired to his room at that, looking over to the lizardfolk. "If you need I'll be in my room. We are partners after all," he gives a sly smile.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Auchek is going to go try to find a general store. Investigation (1d20+0)[15]
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimlock waved his hand practically shooing Richard off and went back to his notes. Auchek had made his way out the door into the blistering cold to find a shop.

The night came with a quickened pace as Richard sat in his room likely getting some rest before a soft and almost quiet knock came to the door. It was a mere five minutes from 10pm and a voice came out. "Excuse me drinks were requested for this room?" The voice was familiar and Richard could easily pick out Julia speaking.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He gently sat his outer articles of clothing on a chair or table, leaving only his undershirt, his pants, and his suspenders. He looked over at the door and gave a calming smile, "I did. Come in." When she walked in, he came up from his bent position and greeted her with that same smile. "Well ain't this a surprise," he said in a deep, yet suave, tone; seemingly poking fun at the arranged meeting.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

As the door opened, a waitress of dark elven appearance took visual perspective. In one hand was a bottle of wine in the other were two glasses. Once in the room her bare foot pushed it closed andbthe waitress outfit along with the dark elven appearence slowly faded from the feet up revealing the half elf. "Cant have to many people seeing where i go, and where I've been. My shift is in six hours so please, dont waste it?" With that she gave a flirty smile with a wink. Her outfit was now a silky bright gown with a v cut at the front showing off his figure underneath. The gown itself was laced with elven designs of many kinds and her hair was pulled up into a braided ring around her head. With the smallest tug at a pin that held it, the hair quickly uncurled and dropped into a wavy look behind her. "What is it we shall do?"

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He continued his calm, suave demeanor, and only spoke with a whisper. "What will do is something I like to call the Seven Gates of Heaven. Just relax, and you'll know bliss my dear." He took wine and glasses, and had set them on the nightstand where would then lay her upon the bed for her to experience all that he was willing to give.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“Long sleeping glacial peaks…mountains of treasure…stories to tell…I can feel the real adventure pouring into me from the heavens!” The Tabaxi threw his fist into the air, cold swelling around them caused him to flinch from his passion and put his hands back into his coat pockets. It was cold…maybe unusually cold on the road to the Sleeping Yeti Inn. It even smelled cold through the scarf the small cat wrapped around itself. “This however…will not deter me from my objective.” Speaking out loud always pumped Candle up. Radiant as the dawn…Candle would be the light to find this so called treasure box.

Eventually the road brought the feline to the Inn…soft smells of food leaked through the scarf and caused a rumble in the cat’s belly. The soft glow of light wavered and a warm coziness began to seep into the cold bones. He wanted to rest, physically at least, but the mind of the cat was wound and active. Sleep would not come to the bard for a while. Feeling the swell of excitement building up the Tabaxi runt reached out to open the door only stopping due to another figure coming through the doorway.

Massive…that was all that could come to the young cat’s mind as large reptilian figure moved its way into the cold winter night. “E-Excuse me!” Candle stepping to the side and bowing to allow the being before him to move.

Once inside the cat looked about the room. Blinking a few times as the adventurer’s eyes adjusted to the light. Warmth began to seep into their hands, a swift removal of the gloves allowing the bard to warm their hands. The Tabaxi sat down at a nearby table. The feline would begin to look around the room while getting warm. (Perception) (1d20+4)[5]

As he did the bard would begin to clean his throat and pull out his trust harmonica and slowly begin to warm his mouth up to play a soft somber tune. Perform (1d20+5)[16]

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Julia gave a smile and nodded letting him lay her down on the bed. "Wth a name like that? It better be good. " she spoke in a gentle tone matching his and waited for his next move.

Candle on the other hand who had come through the door with such an excitement manner, had barely even noticed anyone in the room. Filled with himself and noticing very little, he came and began to fill the tavern with more music then the three bards in the corner. Who in turn to his arrival and harmonica playing cheered and waited for a few moments to play and then began trying to match Candles playing

Bards performance: (1D20+4)[20]

- - - Updated - - -

And in turn, not only did the bards match Candles tune but they even threw in their own sound to make the night an amazing musical performance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast