Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default D&D: World of Nagisa

Act 1:
    The Alisdarian Arc.
    The Ailisdarian empire, known for their strong powers and the land of enchanted. Magic is common in most parts and the land is as one should be. Ran by the citizens at best and controlled by a forgiven King. Across the south is a mix of broken island clusters, swampy marsh waters, and a sailors dream to see what the sea can hold. Western is the land of Magnia cut off by Ailisdar's own SnowFrost forest. Bordering the land only by a large river that runs down from the Glacial Spires. North is a baron land of snow, scarce trees, a freezing cold, and a few scattered villages. The mid to east of Ailidar, is greenlands as far as one could see, a few mountain ranges, lakes, and rivers flow through the beautiful sight.

In Ailisdar, you are an adventurer looking for work. Be it to gain money for the family at home, or for yourself as you search for greed. Each of you have your own life. Brought together by a letter recieved by courier. Offering you 200 platinum for a cave dwell in the Glacial peaks. Requesting an item of rare origin locked in a chest within a forgotten and lost city.

You are told to travel to Flasendire to meet a Gnome who will provide more details. The rest, is unknown.

Arriving in the town of Flasendire, you all gather in Sleeping Yeti Inn where you were told to meet Grimwork the Gnome. It was him who placed the letter for you, gathering you by greed, or maybe the idea of adventure. The season is Moonlass(Winter) and just outside is a blowing blizzard breathing snow through the cracks of the door. The inn, is much warmer then the outside where not one but two stone fireplaces are lit and burning wildly against the far center wall. Beside them, You see a fire genasi who is keeping the flames going large and hot for the Inn. To the right is a bartop with a half elven lady who is currently passing two men their drinks before going back to reading. In total there is roughly ten or so people in the tavern and an arrangement of about twenty tables. To the left of the bar keep is a set of stairs leading up two floors where one could assume the lodging it set. Directly to the left of you, is a young Tabaxi playing a flute trying to set a soft mood for the room.

What do you as the Adventures do first?
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Coming in from the cold and snow, shaking the frost out of her clothes and scales, Auchek is going to look for Grimwork. Perception: (1d20+7)[23]
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimwork, isnt hard to find. He is at a small table, standing a grand 3ft tall, ears stick out just above his greying black hair. Grimwork is staring down at a pile of papers moving a few to the side scattering a few more and writing down more notes seeming completely lost in what he is doing. Auchek would also notice that sitting in the corner opposite of Grimwork is another Gnome where most would assume was asleep but his eyes are narrowed and face mostly obscured by a hood. He is sitting down watching the area around Grimwork until others walked in, he is watching Auchek.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Auchek lumbers over, cautiously sitting down. She seems ready to jump and run at any moment. She also looks to be enjoying the heat. She sits, and the wooden chair creaks a little under her weight. She looks to Grimwork. "You are the one asking for the work, yes? I am here for work."
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Richard, in his lavish winter clothes, steps through the inn door; pulling away his hood to reveal his sleek yet haunting image. He scans the room, and without even taking a moment of brevity makes his way towards the bar. He slides up to the bartop and looks at the half-Elven woman with a smirk and wink.

"So I've been told to come up here by some letter, as I'm looking for work, and I was told to look for a gnome out here in the winter snow. Wouldn't you happen to know someone like that mademoiselle? Also could you, perchance, give me your strongest brew? That would be grand thank you so very much for your cooperation."
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 12-10-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Grimlock is gnome with light leathery tan skin. His haitnis black with a few white patches, he wears a light brown tunic with leather leggings, at his side is a sheath but no sword abd his eyes are large eyes with small black pupils

The barkeep is half elven with light brown hair, pale skin and sharp green eyes. Her ears just barely poke through the hair. Her top is black long sleeve and her pants are black that puff out at the bottom. She has a necklace with a tree pendant

The gnome jumps at the sound of a voice close by and looks up pointing to the lizard man before him.. "Youuuuuuuu!" He speaks wagging his finger. "Yes! It is I the great! Grimlock. Yes Grimlock is I.... Who are you?"

The half elven woman gave a soft smile and began gathering the mans drink. "1 Silver piece for the drink. As for the man you seek....." She paused and motioned over to the gnome who was shouting at a lizard. "Trust me, hes not hard to find. But hey, if you can take his bizarre quest for treasure, and him with you. Then drink can be free."
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 12-10-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

She grunts. "Auchek. Your letter calls me to here." She shivers. "The wind brings cold here." Out of the corner of her eye, she tries to get a read on the sneaky guy eyeing her up. Insight: (1d20+7)[22]

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    The half elven woman gave a soft smile and began gathering the mans drink. "1 Silver piece for the drink. As for the man you seek....." She paused and motioned over to the gnome who was shouting at a lizard. "Trust me, hes not hard to find. But hey, if you can take his bizarre quest for treasure, and him with you. Then drink can be free."
    He leans a bit as he looks over his shoulder at the rowdy gnome, and seemingly cringes abit. 'So this is my employer? Well.. I've dealt with worse..'

He looks back and gives a suave smile. "If you toss me your name, I'll take him off your hands and throw a few gold your way for your business, just for you." Persuasion: (1d20+5)[16]

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

The gnome nodded and gave a smile going back to writing down in his notes. "Yes Au......chek Awwww check. Yes check Aw. Fitting name for a human salamander. Yes yes yes....." He looked up from his notes to the lizardman and eyed him. "Yes can I help you?"

The gnome who shrouded himself in the corner caught the eyes of Auchek eyeing him back. Clearly he was ready for any action and one with such well insights on things, could tell that he was paid well to guard Grimlock with his life. But for now he seemed partially at ease.

The half elven girl let out a giggle and smiled leaning forwards on the bartop and looked to the man. "My name? Julia. That ones free. But.... If you want more, rooms are 5 silver a night. And me? Im 5 gold a night. Now for you.... I can go for 4 gold as long as you please me enough." She let out a soft giggle and pulled back winking to the man.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    The half elven girl let out a giggle and smiled leaning forwards on the bartop and looked to the man. "My name? Julia. That ones free. But.... If you want more, rooms are 5 silver a night. And me? Im 5 gold a night. Now for you.... I can go for 4 gold as long as you please me enough." She let out a soft giggle and pulled back winking to the man.
    "Deal then, I'll be seeing you later tonight," he gives a suave smile and a chuckle as he slides 5 gold across the counter.

He gracefully spins away from the counter, taking his drink with him as he calmly walks over to the table. "Sorry to trouble you, but it appears you are the gnome that I've been sent to look for. If you could kindly tell me what I'm doing in this frigid tundra, then we can get this little quest of yours over with. I have a meeting later tonight, I do not aim to miss it."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast