Thread: heeeeeyo, looking for a partner(s)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default heeeeeyo, looking for a partner(s)

'loooooo. i guess i'm a long time member of the site, even if most of that time has just been me lurking in between my rps with bluey fading it and out of life.

either way, have decided to try and use this time to get more active on the site!

my name's Lily. in terms of setting, i do tend towards fantasy most of the time -- high fantasy, tolkien like. though i do also enjoy sci-fi and urban fantasy. in terms of genre, i am a whore for fluff and romance, i likes me some action and adventure, and i like the idea of mystery on paper but i'll be damned if i could ever write it properly. i like to keep rps towards an MA rating, just out of the sheer freedom that's granted (and ngl i do thirst). tend towards male characters, but have played females a fair amount of times. perfectly down for m/f, m/m, and f/f ships, provided the chemistry is there (though i do favor m/f, cause i'm a normie).

do also enjoy doing rps for a lot of series (Fire Emblem is mainly my shit rn), so if you have an idea in mind just ask!
    sing about me, i'm dying of thirst

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy. I saw you were looking for a partner, and I have been too. I have a few plots, tell me if you would like to try any of them, or we can do something totally different.

Spoiler: My Plots 

Personally I'm partial to fxf or mxm, but I'm open to mxf.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>