Thread: [OOC] An Angel In Love With A Demon? (Danny Phantom & Moonlightsky) [Possibly M]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default [OOC] An Angel In Love With A Demon? (Danny Phantom & Moonlightsky) [Possibly M]

An angel In Love With A Demon?

It’s always been the most typical war. Angels vs Demons. Good vs Bad. The Angels have taken the most casualties in the war. In one battle, one of the archangels is critically hurt. The demons have fled the battlefield for the most part, getting prepared for the next battle. But, they are a few demons left, that are burying the dead. One demon came up the wounded and dying archangel. Her sword lied next to her, covered in black demon blood. Does the demon grab the angel's sword and put the angel out of her misery? Does the demon try to care for the angel? Or does the demon leave her there to die? It's your choice.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 12-20-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Demon

Human form:

True/Demon Form:

Name:

Sorath

Male

23 (Young for a demon)

Biography:

He was born as a warrior of the demons. His father, Sloan, is the leader of the demons. He started training when he was young, about ten years old. He was such a good warrior, and learned his skills so quickly that he made his way from Warrior Apprentice to Warrior. In his time of being a warrior. he has trained two demons to fight and hunt. His father is also considered giving Sorath a third apprentice, but wants to observe his son's battle tactics and the battle tactics of the demons Sorath has trained.

Personality:

He can be rather hot-headed. He is not one to back down from a fight, so he can be stupid or brave, depending on how you want to look at it. He is cold most of the time to his fellow demons, but if you can crack his hard shell, he can be friendly and outgoing. He also has a strong distrust of both demons, (even though he is one) and angels. He more or a lone wolf, so to speak. He does not like talking to others, unless he warns up to them, which doesn't happen very often.

Crush/Mate/Kids:

No, no and more no.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name
    Charlotte

Human form
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/f8...e3d0757340.jpg

Angel form
    Same as human but with wings and skin paler

Biography
    Charlotte doesn’t remmeber anything of her human life. The only thing she knows is the necklace she wears was from her human life and it the only thing she has connection to. When she passed she became a angel and eventually became a archangel one of the most powerful of angels. The one difference is that she doesn’t see why they can’t be friends with demons. She want there to be peace and harmony she isn’t a battle fighter unless she has to be. She isn’t like the others who want to go out and find demons to kill them. She would rather find a way to live in peace with them. One day that might change.

Personality
    She is a very sweet kind girl. She doesn’t like battles or fights but Wil if she has to. She has slight depression in not knowing who she is and wondering who she was as a human knowing she wasn’t born angel but no one will tell her anything. All she knows is sometimes she wants to do bad things but she never does it because of being an angel. Her heart is pure with slight evil in it.

Mate/crush/kinds
    No on all of that.