Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling For The Darkness (With P.K.) Rated M

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Amy sighed a bit and shook her head. "You head straight to the bosses office and I'll be there in a moment." She said and then began to point her finger in the direction she wanted her to walk.

She then looked at Troy. "Is there anything else I can get for you today, sir?" She asked him and then began to smile when he said no.

She then began to walk to the kitchen to cash in the orders before headed to the office and told the boss what happened.

Mr. Green frowned a bit and looked at Amy. "You can leave us now." He said and then looked at Camari. "Do you have any anxiety?" He asked her slowly.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari nodded and headed to the office. Oh maybe that wasn't the best thing to say. But maybe he did make her nervous a little. Other vampires she knew how to handle for the most part. but an angel? how was she supposed to defend against that?

When Amy came in and explained what happened She bit her lip as she was left alone with Mr. Green. "Maybe a little." She answered honestly. "but it shouldn't be a problem, I can get over it."she said offering a sheepish smile. She needed this job. she didn't plan on being a free loader like other vampires. "I don't want to cause any trouble Mr. Green, I'm sorry."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mr. Green chuckled a bit. "You are fine. You remind me so much of my daughter." He said and then beagn to stand to lead her out. "Plus some need more training than others so while you are training I'll help you." He said and then began to smile.

He smiled and closed his office and locked it. "Now, get out your notepad and head to the next table." He said and let her take the lead to a family of four.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari flushed a little. "uh... thank you." it was funny. She it was a good thing to be compared to someone else's daughter, after all... she didn't like her own father. "Ah, thank you Mr. Green." She said following him out, she scanned the room once more before looking back to her boss and nodded doing as she was told and clicking the pen as she approached the little family.

"Hello." she said offering a welcoming smile. "How are you all doing today? What can I get for you?" she asked. Making herself relax despite the presence in the room. And her new boss looking over her shoulder. was this how normal people felt when nervous?

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The woman smiled a bit. "Well it is nice to see a friendly smile for once. Are you Mr. Green's daughter?" She asked and then looked to her two oldest kids to order their food.

Troy smiled and waved over a waiter. "Do you know your new waitresses schedule? She is the best server ove ever seen and I'd like to being my family here one day while she works." He said and drank his tea.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari blinked. "Oh no." how funny. "Afraid not." she said. "Can I get you started with some drinks?" she asked.

The waiter leaned in to listen to Troy's request before glancing at Camari. "I do not." He responded politely. "As policy we really arn't allowed to say. you may ask her and if she's comfortable telling you she'll let you know. Is there anything else I can do for you sir?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The girls ordered their drinks and then the woman smiled a bit. "I would like a diet coke and I think that we would like the chili as an appetizer."

Troy nodded his head as he listened. "Just send her over once she is done with their meal." He said and then looked as someone came to fill his glass.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari wrote down the girls drinks quietly, striking a miss spelling and trying once again before writing down the Diet coke and the chili appetizer. "Is there anything else?" she asked looking up to the women.

the waiter nodded before moving over to Camari. Once she was finished with taking the women's order he'd stop her briefly to tell her that the young man at the table, pointing to troy, wished to speak to her. She glanced at try, a tight smile across her face as she nodded to the waiter. "Okay." she looked to Mr. green for a moment before she took the families order to the kitchen and made her way over to Try, looking at her pad. "Did you need something else?" she asked.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Troy smiled and looked at her. "I was wondering if I could have your work schedule so that way I can bring my family in." He said and gave a really warm smile. He then chuckled a bit and whispered. "I'll get you somehow...."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari managed small dry chuckle. "Mm sorry sir I don't plan on giving that out to strangers." she said simply. "I could just tell them that you look awfully familier." she told him under her breath. "and I'm getting flash backs from the attack last night. That wont cause a scene at all. Will it?" She glanced around to make sure no one was around close enough to hear them. "Or, now here's an idea, you could just leave me alone."

"Will that be all sir?" she said a little louder offering a tight smile. "If that will be all I really need to get back to work, have a good rest of your meal." she said before turning slowly as she heard the door open with some new customers and another set leaving. taking her pad and stuffing it into her pocket she went to go gather up the dishes from the empty table. It was going to be a long day if he was going to hang around. Even if he did leave she had a feeling he'd be watching for her exit.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast