Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Falling For The Darkness (With P.K.) Rated M

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded his head and frowned a bit. "Well I guess we will have to make it up tomorrow." He said and then started to eat his food after it had come to the table. "So how did you become a vampire?" He asked her softly

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Camari picked at her food for a moment as he spoke before taking a bite. However when he asked about how she became a vampire she paused for a moment. Wouldn't he just assume she became a vampire the same way everyone else became one? How awkward would it be if she admitted she was actually only half vampire and was born that way? maybe not so awkward.

"Uhm..." She mumbled through her mouth full thinking about her options. Perhaps... if he really wanted to get to know her and be friends or friendly... she could give this to him... maybe as a test. "Actually." she said after she swallowed her food. "I'm only half vampire." she said lowly picking at her food once more. "Born, born half vampire."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 3/5 Multi = 2/5 PW = 1/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Romance
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded his head a bit. "Oh okay, but how does that happen? Isn't it that vampires cant reproduce and humans are too scared of vampires?" He asked her slowly. This was a very new concept and suddenly his dark thoughts started to try to break through.

No, she maybe be a very rare vampire and he would get accepted with his ancestors, but he had made her a promise. He had to stay true to her, bit how was she so powerful if she was only half a vampire?"

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Camari shrugged. "Not really sure." she said. "I mean you'd assume they couldn't, I guess. maybe its just a freak accident." She took a bite of food not having looked up yet as she thought it over. "My mother was a human and my father was a vampire, it wasn't a willing relationship, and she didn't survive." She said quietly. "And as far as I know, I've never met another like me."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 3/5 Multi = 2/5 PW = 1/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789