Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling For The Darkness (With P.K.) Rated M

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Falling For The Darkness (With P.K.) Rated M

Troy walked though the deep dark forest. Of course he waited till night fall, that is when vampires came out. He was a vampire hunter and got joy in the hunt. He glanced around as he sat down to wait for a bit on some vampire to show itself.

He hated them, well not really. He hunted them to prove himself to his ancestors or he would be put back on earth forever as punishment. He hated the fact of that, vampires were actually pretty cool. So anyways. He sat there, looking and listening.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari yawned, tears pricking at the edges of her eyes as she stretched. After trudging through these woods for a while She was starting to think she enjoyed the city a bit more. She pushed her long blonde hair over her shoulder with a long sigh. Unlike her inherited appearance She'd played a bit with color and decided she really did like the platinum blonde, green eyed, freckled face that looked back at her in the mirror, which she could see because she was only half vampire. Lovely.

She let out another loud yawn, stretching her hands over her head. She'd also decided that she didn't care much for her mottled, marbled gray skin and prepared soft shades of tan instead. Changing her appearance had been easy since that day, acquiring the ability itself hadn't been so easy but it been worth it. Blending in wasn't easy when your true appearance looked like a mix between the girl from the grudge and a marble statue.

Finely she stopped and looked around the dark woods. How long had she even been walking for? was she going the right direction? She groaned softly rubbing at her eyes. She hated staying up so late specially when she had to get to work in the morning, if she was lucky enough she could find a job in the next city. She readjusted her backpack and looked around. Damn her sense of direction it was the one thing she could never rely on. At least if she kept walking in one direction then she'd have to run into a town or a city eventually. right?
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Troy suddenly looked at his fingers as they started to glow. That was his sign that a vampire was near by. He stood up and took his knife before he stood up and began to walk to where the vampire was.

His eyes were like a tracker. It showed a small arrow to lead him to where the vampires were. His ears could hear even the slightest vampire sound. Suddenly he heard it and soon came up behind Camari.

He then grabbed her arm and turned her around. "What the hell are you doing in the woods at night!?" He asked and then held the knife to her throat. He could totally take on a girl vampire. Though this one was pretty and didn't seem harmful.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari was a bit startled as she was suddenly grabbed by the arm and turned around. She blinked dumbly at the face in front of her raising an eyebrow as she slowly looked down at the knife at her throat. "Yesh.... I could ask you the same thing, dude." She said raising her free hand to put her fingers against the blade and gently push it back. "Do you normally stalk women through shady places then demand what they are doing there?" She asked back.

Crazy? or dangerous? she wasn't sure. but if he was only human she could take him if it came down to that. He didn't smell like a vampire, in fact he didn't really smell human either. Strange. "Okay look buddy." She started pushing the knife back a little more. "This was a lovely encounter and all, but I'm lost and alone and your giving me some major Creep vibes, only stalkers, wanna be serial killers and Rapist stalk girls at night." She cocked a grin at him.

"I'm not defenseless though and if you don't back off with that butter knife things might get a little more serious then you were hopping for." She said trying to pull her arm free. "So be a good sport and point me in the direction of the nearest town and we'll forget this creepy adventure ever happened." Any normal young women might be trembling by now but this wouldn't be the first dangerous encounter she'd had and it wouldn't be the last. But if she could avoid fighting at all... that would be nice. Which reminded her, maybe picking up some pepper spray would be a good idea after all.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled for a bit and turned into his Angel form. "No, usually just vampires, but you are the very first vampire woman I have ever hunted." He said and then got a tight grip on her arm

"What humans have you harmed? Dark creature..." He said and then began to shake his head. "You vampires make me sick!" Suddenly his ancestors gave him a message to keep this one kept captive.

He smirked a bit. "I was told that I need to keep you safe. I have a place where you can be fed and kept warm." He said and then started to laugh a bit. He started to lead her after he stabbed her with his knife.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari was taken back, not only did he know that she was a vampire but he wasn't human either. He looked very similar to what humans would describe an angel. Did they exists? she never really would have thought about it but hey... she existed so why couldn't they? Her green eyes narrowed as his grip tightened at he demanded to know what humans she'd harmed. Oh of coarse, just because she was a vampire she must be a monster.

She quirked an eyebrow at what he said next. Keep her safe? warm and fed?! Pain lanced up her side as his knife met her flesh making her stumble after him for a moment as he started to drag her in another direction but she grit her teeth and dug her heel's in while her free hand went to her side. "I am not a pet." her tone was low. His words striking a cord, an aggravating cord, maybe a little fearful... but defiantly angry.

She swung her free hand up, blood seeped out of her wound and formed a sword in her hand as she swung, he'd have to block or let her go or risk losing his arm. "I am not going to be some sick man's play thing again. Not for you, not for anyone." she hissed. once her other arm was free she pulled free more blood from her wound forming a second sword. She wasn't sure if she could fight an angel, and she wasn't sure if she could out run him. changing her appearance didn't seem wise as he'd already known she was a vampire when she knew she looked completely human.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He drug her for a very short time before she had yanked away and he saw the swords come out of her hands. It had been a very long time since a vampire wanted a fight.

He smiled and then transformed into his angel. His eyes glowed gold and he chuckled before he grabbed his cloud swords from his back pockets. They may be clouds, but they were very powerful.

He chuckled and walked to her. "Very brave vampire, aren't you?" He asked her and the crossed his arms before swinging for her leg.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Brave, Stupid. I don't really care, so long as its not toy." Camari answered back tartly nimbly jumping over his blades before jumping back. Fighting him head on would not be wise, fighting him at all probably wasn't either. She weighed her options but not knowing what an angel was truly capable of made it difficult to decide what her options truly were. She would have to test the waters a bit.

she spun one of the swords, the blood sword braking up in to several small daggers as she stabbed the other one into the ground. catching the daggers between her fingers she threw them at him, catching the next handful in her other hand and threw them where she thought he might dodge.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He chuckled and watched her as she did her quite Impressive trick before he dodged the daggers, though one scraped his arm. He gasped in pain and struck her arm with his sword as hard as he could.

"You bitch." He said and then tried to go grab her and throw her down, wanting to hurt her badly. "You will come with me at once!"

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Camari growled as his weapon struck her arm, cutting into flesh, blood flowed freely but she hardened it into a shield. bashing his hand away to throw it away. "Fat chance." She spat back jumping back to put some distance between them as she snatched up her remaining sword. With those wings of his, they looked strong enough to fly. but it would be harder to fly in the dens trees, he'd have to fly above. That might be to her advantage.

"I did tell you, I'm not deafens less." She said before she Threw her sword with a well aimed arm before she pushed herself to the side, taking off into the woods as she dug her hands into her side, the blood coming to sharp points making temporary claw's at her finger tips as she pushed for speed. It was a shame really but she wasn't quite as fast as other vampires, but she was much faster then any regular human.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast