Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gate to Giavala [Pathfinder Isekai RPG]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Fantasy Gate to Giavala [Pathfinder Isekai RPG]

ok, for this roleplay, the first few characters must start on earth. they may or may not be racially changed once they step through the mystical gate hidden on earth.

This game will be using Pathfinder for play. so, anything pathfinder, swing by me before you use.
    this world is in early stages of tech as we know it, so they will have a few basic engines and muzzleloading firearms until further notice.

I am open to other world suggestions, as the world is pretty much being made as we go along.

character-wise, here are the guidelines I would like followed;
    stats: roll 4d6 for all ability scores, reroll all 1s.
    character traits: 3 traits, but you may have 5 if you take a drawback.
    start at level 1, multiclassing as accepted once you reach level 2.
    race and class options: core races and classes are fine, tieflings, aasimars, catfolk, Rougarou, gunslingers. anything not listed, bring to me before you use them.
    the first few players get no money (you will see why if you are one of the first).

I want you to post character sheet links and profiles here so we can refer back to them. please post a link to the page so we can find it easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The basic story for right now:

some humans from earth have been taken to the fantastic, mythical world of Giavala.
    some have changed into other races.
    at present, a small war is going on between the two countries of Gerian and Marviliana.
    which side will the newcomers choose? will they survive the war?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    once you have everything, and it has been okey'd, here is the link to the IC RP:
    https://role-player.net/forum/showth...32#post3050832
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 01-06-2020 at 11:24 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

ok, for those who don't know anything about Pathfinder, it's very similar to D&D 3.5 with a few changes.
    I'll provide links for the core rulebook, character sheet PDFs, and the archives of Nethys so that you have all you need to make a character. if you need more help, just ask.
    https://aonprd.com/ (Archives of Nethys)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxK...ew?usp=sharing (core rulebook)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxK...BJTGRiZjQ/view (pathfinder character sheet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Character posted links:

Haven [GM's]: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...=1#post3050744

Liam: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...=1#post3050799

Amy: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...=1#post3050827
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 01-06-2020 at 11:15 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

other rules:
    1. post at least once a day, and give everyone else a chance to post.
    2. no body post more than once in combat until everyone has gone. the GM might need to post more than once.
    3. please try to keep this PG. means clean language and no open smut.
    4. other common sense (if you have any).
    5. do not argue with the GM, what happens after that is your own falt. (get squashed by giant pancakes).

6. anyone inactive for more than 2 weeks with no good reason will be booted.
    7. anyone who violates these rules will be booted. (no one likes troublesome players).
    8. if I get enough complaints from other players, you might get booted.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 01-05-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

great, Wolf Hero
    if you need help making a character, I am willing to do so

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

name: Haven Jiavali.

race: half-elf

description: tall, at 6 feet. slim with some curves, her butt thinner than her top. she has light brown eyes and long dark red hair. her casual wear is normally slim jeans, short skirt, or jean shorts with a crop top, t-shirt, or tank top with ring earrings and a jacket with nice wedge boots.

sheet: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link...1-b0e24bcbfb6e

Traits:
    Dangerously curiouse
    https://www.aonprd.com/TraitDisplay....usly%20Curious
    Desperate Resolve
    https://www.aonprd.com/TraitDisplay....rate%20Resolve
    Adopted (human: extra bonus feat; Athletic (+2 to climd and swim)
    https://www.aonprd.com/TraitDisplay....emName=Adopted
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 01-06-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Liam Marcus Devi

race: Human

Description: Short Black hair with blue eyes. Standing at around 5’8, has an average build with slight muscle. Typically, his eyes sit in a position that makes him look tired no matter how much sleep he gets. Typically, with a mindset of work smarter not harder he is often cutting corners in an attempt to make things “easy”. This has caused him to do light exercise and stay in decent shape. While he likes things easy he does not enjoy lying to people since it always seems to cause more “work” for himself in keeping up with the deception. Typically sticks to wear a simple T-shirt, Jeans, hoodie, and basic track shoes.

Character Sheet: So I am newer to these dice based ones. I am able to run stats on this site but as for class and stuff would it be possible to pick a class from after my character enters the world and decides what he wants to do? Is that possible?

Stats: 11, 9, 13, 15, 18, 11

Traits:
    Broken, not Beaten
    You automatically stabilize when reduced below 0 hit points. Once per day when brought below 0 hit points, you can accept 1 point of damage to regain consciousness for 1 round, though you remain staggered and only able to take a single move or standard action.
    Careful Combatant
    You have a strong sense of self-preservation, believing it is more important to safely extract yourself from a fight that has turned hopeless than to stubbornly stand your ground and risk death—for when you’re dead, you can’t protect the innocent. When using the withdraw action, both the first and second squares of your movement are not considered threatened by any opponents you can see, rather than just the first square.
    Crowd Dodger
    You spent much of your youth on crowded streets, dodging quickly around and under others. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Acrobatics checks to move through another creature’s space and to avoid attacks of opportunity for leaving a threatened square.
    Disillusioned
    Your childhood was ended by a great disaster or atrocity that you witnessed. To cope with the horror, you have learned to reflexively suppress all emotion. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Will saving throws against emotion and fear effects.
    Hard to Kill
    Your strong will to live and spread good combined with your pure physicality makes you a tough opponent to take down. You may have discovered this as a child after a tragic accident or during the course of your first battle. When you are attempting a Constitution check to stabilize when dying, the penalty on the check is only half your negative hit point total instead of your full negative hit point total.

Drawbacks:
    Unlearned
    Effect: Choose one Knowledge skill. You cannot attempt untrained Knowledge checks with any other Knowledge skills, even if the check’s DC is 10 or lower. If you have access to a library that covers a specific Knowledge skill, you may attempt an untrained Knowledge check with a –2 penalties.

Paranoid:
    Effect: Anyone who attempts an aid another action of any type to assist you must succeed at a DC 15 check instead of the normal DC 10 check.

Spoiler: Character Sheet 
    Last edited by Quetzalcoatl; 01-07-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

yes, that is possible.
    but the stats and everything would need to be done before you enter through the gate
    or otherwise remain a low HP non-combatant likely to die easily.

I can help you out when it comes to making a character, it might look like a lot but it really isn't.
    and a quick suggestion, we have a sorcerer and a rogue being made, so we need someone that can take more damage and do more damage, because the other 2 of us will only have 8-9 HP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll roll my stats on this site and link it so I can show my starting totals.

I'll take a look at everything I need and be sure to post it. I do not mind having a bulkier character.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

ok then
    just remember
    if your not native to the world we are going to
    you start out with only the clothes on your back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast