Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘅 (void's search thread)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, Fantasy, Supernatural, the like.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘅 (void's search thread)

I'm Void (or Nogitsune, either one). I'm twenty-one years old and tend to prefer 18+ partners for roleplays in general - I'm simply more comfortable that way, regardless of what direction the roleplay goes in.

Notes
    - Lit. / lazy lit. Basically, I need depth and detail. Posts don't have to be astronomically long and post length can vary wildly depending on how much detail is necessary, but I need something to work with. A paragraph is usually fine.
    - An 18+ partner. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors at all, so if you're under 18, then I won't play with you. Don't lie about your age.
    - You must be okay with trans characters. I'm afraid I won't budge on this, regardless of whether I'm playing a transgender character or not. If you're not comfortable with trans people or characters, we won't be good partners at all. I also don't wanna argue or turn things into a political debate because of this, so just. Don't.
    - I am primarily looking for M/M roleplays. That's just what I prefer. I can, on the rare occasion, be swayed to do M/F, but I don't really take a keen interest in them.
    - Anyway, you gotta be okay with communicating outside of the roleplay. Communication is a huge factor in roleplay and I need it for certain purposes. You're busy? Great, tell me. You can't reply for whatever reason? Cool, whatever, just tell me. If you disappear suddenly and don't get back to me if I send you a reminder to post, then I'm not going to bother with you. If you can't communicate, then why are you even roleplaying? This also goes for ideas you want to include, something to clear up in a post, etc.
    - I'm... sucker for OC / Canon pairings, so like... if you're up for that, we can do that too. But I do also have original prompts that I'd like to try. You can ask for more of those, if you'd like! The few that I have posted here are only a handful of what I actually have.
    - I hope I followed all the rules. My ADHD brain bounces around things so much and makes it hard to read long posts of things, so-
    - I think that's about it, but if not, then I'll add it later.

Spoiler: Pairings 

Spoiler: Series 

Spoiler: Prompts 
    Last edited by nogitsune; 01-11-2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason: New things added.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy Void! I'm SaltyIrishman, and I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I am particularly interested in your Supernatural pairing, hunter/supernatural. I'm also interested in your plot with the ancient forest spirit. Your cyborg plot reminds me of Detroit: Become Human, and I'd definitely be down to do that. I'm okay with your other rules, and I prefer MxM or FxF pairings anyway.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey, sorry for getting back to you so late! Thanks for taking an interest. I'd be fine with something supernatural / hunter-y. I have a few plots based around that idea, that I can dredge up. The ancient forest spirit is actually one of my more recent ones! And, honestly, one of my favourites of my own plots. But while that is the case, I think I've already got a couple of roleplays going for that one? Partners haven't replied yet and it's been a couple days, but I usually wait about a week before sending a reminder, so. If they haven't replied after that, then we can totally do that one instead, in case the supernatural/hunter doesn't pan out?

As for the cyborg one, it was actually based off Deus Ex: Mandkind Divided. Not sure if you've ever played, but the attitude toward cyborgs in that game,
    Spoiler: not really a spoiler, but ehh? 
    , kinda made me come up with the idea. I've, admittedly, never played DBH, but a friend of mine has, so all my knowledge of it is limited and, uh, comes from them, haha.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Alright. If we did the hunter one, would you want to be the hunter or the supernatural being?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm fine with either! I do have more experience playing the hunter, so I do tend to prefer that one based on that alone (that and I already have a few characters for that role). But if you would like to take that role, then by all means! Would you like to see the plot ideas I have for this kind of pairings or would you prefer we brainstorm one?

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I'm perfectly fine playing the supernatural being. I was actually hoping for that role! I'd love to see your plots fot this pairing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh, sweet! I have a couple of plots for this!
    Spoiler: Click 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I like your newer plot, where Character A leaves too much of a trail. Do you have restrictions on certain folkloric creatures, such as skinwalkers or the Fae?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You seem to have your shit together, that's something I like in a person. I definitely write less M/M stuff than I, well, should just isn't the right word. Than I could, I guess, being one of the invisible ones, meself. And whatever letter your flying is cool with me too, especially since it shouldn't be too relevant in the plot I was thinking of...

So, I've never played Watch Dogs, but I've seen enough to know it's kinda cyberpunk-lite, and I really dig cyberpunk. Ghost in the Shell is probably one of my favorite series, ever, do you know it? Because I'd love doing something like that, only set in the U.S. Like, Megacity Los Angeles or something. A super-commercialized society with rampant bio- and cybernetic enhancements, a half-corrupt, half-incompetent government, sitting on the brink of both ecological and economic disaster. Y'know, exactly how we're gonna end up in a generation or two if shit doesn't turn around right the fuck now.

Actual characters, pairings, and plots can be discussed later if your interested in the core concept. Just hit me up!

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    I like your newer plot, where Character A leaves too much of a trail. Do you have restrictions on certain folkloric creatures, such as skinwalkers or the Fae?
    We can do that one! I don't have any real restrictions or anything on what creatures are capable of existing, as long as it's something not natural, it's fine in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damonique View Post
    You seem to have your shit together, that's something I like in a person. I definitely write less M/M stuff than I, well, should just isn't the right word. Than I could, I guess, being one of the invisible ones, meself. And whatever letter your flying is cool with me too, especially since it shouldn't be too relevant in the plot I was thinking of...

So, I've never played Watch Dogs, but I've seen enough to know it's kinda cyberpunk-lite, and I really dig cyberpunk. Ghost in the Shell is probably one of my favorite series, ever, do you know it? Because I'd love doing something like that, only set in the U.S. Like, Megacity Los Angeles or something. A super-commercialized society with rampant bio- and cybernetic enhancements, a half-corrupt, half-incompetent government, sitting on the brink of both ecological and economic disaster. Y'know, exactly how we're gonna end up in a generation or two if shit doesn't turn around right the fuck now.

Actual characters, pairings, and plots can be discussed later if your interested in the core concept. Just hit me up!
    Admittedly, I've really only heard of Ghost in the Shell and maybe watched like five minutes of one episode of it? Tbh, I thought it was a fever dream until someone mentioned it to me a couple years back. And yeah, I'd say Watch_Dogs is sorta cyberpunk-y, more so in the second game-ish, since it really dives into the living underground or in run down places deal. I'm kind of in the cyberpunk genre myself, but I haven't branched too far into it to really dig further than core concepts and the like. I do know of a few series that I've seen or played that have cyberpunk aspects, like Deus Ex (particularly mid-game Mankind Divided, and parts of early game in Prague) especially, so if you're thinking anything like that, then I'd be down. Maybe send me a PM so we could talk further on the subject? Since it seems this could turn into a really big thing, especially if we lay heavy focus in world-building.

(Also, for the record, I most certainly do not have my shit together and I really wish I did, but, y'know, I'm glad it seems like I do.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast