Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Wizard Abroad (M) Pidipuu x cfavano

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"I'm going to assume you re in agreement. It is in your best interest, and having a friend like me? It can be surprisingly good. He looks down at his robe. "Reminds me, I need to get this damn thing off." He takes his robe off with a whirl blocking her view of him and, when he is one again visible, he looks completely different.

"Much better. Now, take me to the nearest settlement that I might get some food, and maybe a bed." He releases the spell. "I may as well introduce myself. My name is Samuel B. Necore, Red Wizard of Thay, master of the mystic arts, and necromancer extraordinaire." He

Spoiler: Things I like 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa immediately stepped to the back and looked at him and picked up her basket again and put all the herbs and berries back in the basket, she said nothing and just started walking to her house.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

He follows, walking unusually heavy for someone who looks so light. The bulkiness she'd seen before is gone, and the wizard seems lithe. "So, when someone introduces themselves, it is typically polite to return the courtesy. So, tell me about yourself girl, if only to pass the time." He continues, puffing away at his cigar. "Its so good to have another one of these, that ritual took days to do, and I haven't had a smoke or a drink in nearly week in preparation. And then those bumbling fools fuck it up. Half a decade it took to gather the ingredients and make sure everything was right. Nine hells it felt good to wipe them out. Shame I couldn't extend their pain longer." He mumbles to himself

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She rolled her eyes for a moment and stopped and picked some herbs "My name is Allysa .... people call me freak too, so choose what you want to call me" she spoke and walked to her house again

The cottage was not large but good enough for two people and some of the animals in her possession, there were herbs outside that used wizards, something made it clear to him that he was not dealing with someone and someone else, but maybe someone else who was just like him. "I have to work, you can wash yourself, and there are clothes in a chest"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

He snaps his fingers, says word Allysa cannot understand, and there is a flash. "Clean. Prestidigitation is a useful spell." He sits down and, from a small bag, one of a few at is waist, he pulls out a rune-inscribed cup. "Rum." He says, and the cup, originally empty, fills with dark liquor. He takes a sip. "Mmm, smooth. Here." He holds it out to her. "Drink, least I could do. You have had liquor before, right?" He says, tking another long draw from his thick, and foul-smelling cigar.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No thank you" she spoke and ignored him and started eating at night, and walked out to feed her animals and sang softly to old that many of his kind sang

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Suit yourself. He finishes his drink, and eats some jerky from one of his bags, then finishes his cigar, snuffing it out on her table, before going to her small bed and looking at it. "Pfft." He says, dismissively and takes out a small folding bed from his bag. It shouldn't fit, but it does, and he goes to lie down in tat, casting light on a nearby chair and, after kicking off his boots, takes out a book and begins reading.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After an hour, Allysa walks into the room, looking at him for a moment, shaking her head, and washing her hands and face, and walking to her bed, lying down and turning her back to the man.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"So you say you re an outcast." He says, absentminded while reading. "Why? You don't have anything odd I can see. No mutations, scars, you're clearly human. Personally I think you could use a larger set of breasts and a rounder posterior, but that's just my personal preference. So tell me, what is it? A curse? Were you born during an eclipse? Or some other peasant superstition?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I am happy with the way I look, I don't need wider hips or larger breasts," she said softly, with her back turned to him. are for me because of my red hair and red pupils "

Allysa turned on her back, and stared at the man "It is very rare when you are born a redhead, often calling them that devil's children"
    Last edited by Malyka; 01-13-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast