Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Red Wizard Abroad (M) Pidipuu x cfavano

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Ah, I see. so it's that kind of country we are in. Well, yes, Sorcerers are danger, they're wild, and lack the discipline of mages. but when kept on a tight leash and trained properly, they can be useful. Yes, magic is dangerous, very dangerous...if you are an idiot. In skilled hands, magic is no more dangerous than a sword in the hand of a soldier, or a brush in the hands of an artist, or a lute in the hnds of a bard, you know where I am going."

He continues to pick at the gold. "It takes years of training. I was an apprentice for ten years before I became a bloodcowl, and another five before I became a fully fledged Red Wizard. I was on my way to becoming a Zulkir and then I wound up here."

Spoiler: Things I like 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"A Zulkir? Is that some sort of supreme wizard?" she asked and took another sip of her tea, "We must find better clothes for you, something more at this time I would almost say, that kind of clothes have not been worn for 100 years" and she stood up "And if you don't mind I would like to go outside to work in the garden "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Basically. They are the most influential wizard of a given school of magic. My chosen school is necromancy, the manipulation of the energies of life and death. And my clothing? As you wish." He taps his hat, and his suit and pants turns into a long-sleeved silk shirt and frilled cuffs underneath a felt vest with gold brocade and gold laced green felt trousers with black leather boots with silver buckles. He keeps his top hat and has several golden necklaces with jewels set in them. After this transformation, he taps the arcane lock and it vanishes. He then opens he door and gestures to the outside. "After you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Bit too many chains, don't you think?" and she went outside and to a barn and opened it and released two goats and stroked one of the goats for a moment and walked to a spacious garden where various kinds of vegetables but also herbs grew. "You can help but prefer without magic, it makes me calm to be able to pick everything by hand "

Allysa took a basket and started picking some vegetables, and softly sang a very old song
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Not at all, I have n image to maintain." He says, summoning rum in his cup once more. "Back home I have a large manor estate, vast land holdings, and legions of slaves." He continues, while walking with her. "And me, do farming work? I'm sorry, is that a peasant joke I'm too rich to understand?" He says with a laugh. "These hands are for crafting spells, not shoveling shit."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked around her, and then to the man "I don't see a big Mansion" she spoke and picked some tomatoes and put them in her basket, and walked over to a bush and picked berries, and just looked north where the big city was "If you find the big city, you have to walk that way is a day's walk" and she pointed north

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"I see. Well, daylight is wasting, let's go, girl. I hope you have your walking shoes." He says. "Of course I'll have to clean you up and make you look more presentable, but nothing is too hard, I can jut make you some better clothes out of raw cotton or flax, we can stop by that village." He claps twice. "Come along."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him "No way I'm going there. Let alone the big city" and she took a strawberry and put it in her mouth, and walked away from him pretty irritated because in her eyes, he made her look ridiculous.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"That wasn't a suggestion." He said matter of factly, before going over to her and slinging her over his shoulder with surprising strength. "You're far too dangerous to leave by yourself, and furthermore I might need someone to do things for me." He continues, before walking off in the direction she mentioned.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let go of me! I don't want to go to those crazy people, let alone to the big city," she said, trying to break free and getting angry and activating some of her powers without her noticing

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast